I hope these pictures can help you :wink:

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! :thumbup:

Thanks, I went to a bit different approach, the 8265 was a bit big for what I wanted to accomplish, and appreciate the b-day wishes :tongue: ...I work nights at Fed Ex so I was just got to this...

@Alasdair - you are right the 8439/64/59 is a better front end loader, I have 3 of them. I took the bucket off and created my own unique forkset somewhat similar to techniclego55's, but I had to modify the 'cage' for pallets lean against as they are tilted upwards, I'm really impressed at the outcome, it works perfectly, just too bad that set is so old-school it isn't motorized, but I just feather the pneumatic valves, I can lift the entire the loader off the ground with the forks like techniclego55 did in 1 of this Flickr pics...the cage isn't exactly a quick coupler like techniclego55's is, but you only have to remove a few parts to release it and can slip the bucket right back on, lots of frustrations and remakes for the assembly that attaches to the loader but after 3 hours of cussing and finding parts I got it the way I liked it, beats the crap out of the 8295 Telehandler's forkset in that nothing is manually the way the tilt of the forks were on that official Lego model, it is all operated with the pneumatic cylinders, glad that model has an airtank on it, then plan to build the 'b' model of that set for grabbing logs with the claw and loading them onto my 9397's logging fleet...I'm getting better and better at modifications and MOC's with help from looking at this forum's creations...pics to come of that mod to the front loader with and without the forks and my long semi trailer I built from the ground up with independent suspension on all 4 sets of dualies and a landing gear that I created. It hooks up with a fifth wheel(log sides and crane gone, but it is a WIP on the 9397 to create just a motorized winch...

Next project is modifying an 8043 Excavator without the third boom with just the 2nd part of the boom assembly to create a logging yarder I've been carefully planning...it will incorporate 2 full spool winches with a few pulley guides for both the skyline and the 2nd winch for the skycar line and a hook with 3 attachments for chokers (The Ax Men - 5th season red yarder that Big Gun logging uses). The 2nd LA will control the pull back the skyline with the skycar line under it with the chokers, going to be a challenge but I'm tired of building 'out of the box', I want some machines that are unique. It will have a third winch on the back using the 3rd motor that would have operated the bucket LA for that, that will be hooked to a dozer like Big Gun utilizes for its yarder stability. I have a Bruder (sorry) CAT dozer that has a rear hook that I will tie it to.

Then onto some smaller projects, I'm into dune buggies. I have copies of the 8048 Buggy, the 2 police ones from the 8454 'b' model's set (but plan to use them as dune buggies), and have 3 of the new 9393 Tractor sets to build the 'b' model buggy, what I plan to do with all of them except the 8048 is install off-road suspension, see if I can install 4-cyl engines on the 9393 and off-road light sets, that should be an easy project. Glad I got a ton of spare parts, just wish I had room for a good sorter setup for them, right now I use some sorters I picked up from an arts and crafts store, the bulk of it is in shoeboxes though...so that's a pain, I basically have to dump them on 1 of my card tables and fish for parts... :hmpf:

How do I access the LDD? I tried the link but all I get is a download website. Any help would be greatly apprecaited as I really want to build this MOC!

I think parthent means how to download the LDD itself not the LDD program, the link only lets you download a exe file and not the LDD...or I am I missing something here.......

Hi I'm responsible for New Holland wheel loader in Europe, I like your W230C.

Would it be' possibile to build one more ?

Alain

Hi I'm responsible for New Holland wheel loader in Europe, I like your W230C.

Would it be' possibile to build one more ?

Alain

Nope, I'm very sorry but the W230C is allready disassembled and I don't have any instructions for it..

But maybe i will build a new one soon..

Edited by _techniclego55_