New Holland W230C von techniclego55 auf Flickr

7794882082_cb16a6ac16_z.jpg

7794812792_59571885cb_z.jpg

And here is my quick coupler..

7723751644_8e6bd49a2e_z.jpg

quick coupler von techniclego55 auf Flickr

The Video will come soon.. :) .. More pictures are here.

I hope you like it.. :wink:

Edited by _techniclego55_

Now you only need New Holland stickers ;)

I like it a lot. Should become an official LEGO set (cuusoo?!)! Details in your model are especially very nice indeed!

Great MOC. It looks like it's engineered well with lots of gears. In comparison with the sample model it looks almost the same. Any chance of instructions, and do you have a pic with a scoop on?

Edited by Lost_In_Noise

Hey nice work. :thumbup:

I have been working on a moc wheel-loader of my own in the last week or so. Arrgh but you beat me to it :p

My concept is plenty different though Im sure there will be room enough on here for the both of us.

Henry :classic:

Hey guys.. :)

Here is my newest MOC so far..

A picture from the real wheelloader..

WHEEL_LOADER_W230C_2.jpg

My lego technic version...

I hope you like it.. :wink:

Your model is ingenious...I've tried without success to add forks to my 8265 Front-End Loader or my 8439 Pnuematic Front Loader...I'm not very good at MOC's, but I wonder if you might be creating instructions for the forks, I've taken the bucket off both the models I mentioned but I can't seem to figure out to add a fork assembly to my front loaders so they can offload pallets off my tractor-flatbed trailer. The 8295 Telehandler is too large scale for what I am looking for, but I know many front and wheel loaders (really rather one in the same with some slight differences) in real life where you can unlock the bucket and a forklift assembly, its done in nearly all construction sites, and Lego hasn't made a decent medium size Telehandler, 8283 is too small, I did retrofit forks, but its too small, the 8295 is just too large and bulky. I focused on the 8265 for its LA action and ability to motorize, and the 8439 for its pneumatics, since it has an airtank and you don't have to pump and pump. Any help appreciated. I've got all the pieces I can see, but its just attachment and fork part I'm stuck on with your MOC. I know you created a unique MOC, but the 8265 LA action is nearly identical from what I can see.

Great MOC. It looks like it's engineered well with lots of gears. In comparison with the sample model it looks almost the same. Any chance of instructions, and do you have a pic with a scoop on?

Thanks!.. :) .. Maybe i will make a LDD file..

Here you go :classic:

7794862696_63b32147eb_z.jpg

Hey nice work. :thumbup:

I have been working on a moc wheel-loader of my own in the last week or so. Arrgh but you beat me to it :p

My concept is plenty different though Im sure there will be room enough on here for the both of us.

Henry :classic:

Thank you.. :) im curious to see your wheelloader.. :sweet:

Your model is ingenious...I've tried without success to add forks to my 8265 Front-End Loader or my 8439 Pnuematic Front Loader...I'm not very good at MOC's, but I wonder if you might be creating instructions for the forks, I've taken the bucket off both the models I mentioned but I can't seem to figure out to add a fork assembly to my front loaders so they can offload pallets off my tractor-flatbed trailer. The 8295 Telehandler is too large scale for what I am looking for, but I know many front and wheel loaders (really rather one in the same with some slight differences) in real life where you can unlock the bucket and a forklift assembly, its done in nearly all construction sites, and Lego hasn't made a decent medium size Telehandler, 8283 is too small, I did retrofit forks, but its too small, the 8295 is just too large and bulky. I focused on the 8265 for its LA action and ability to motorize, and the 8439 for its pneumatics, since it has an airtank and you don't have to pump and pump. Any help appreciated. I've got all the pieces I can see, but its just attachment and fork part I'm stuck on with your MOC. I know you created a unique MOC, but the 8265 LA action is nearly identical from what I can see.

Thanks!...For the Fork and the Quick Coupler i will make a LDD file soon.. :wink:

This looks really great. The decoupler works great too!

Thank you :blush:

Nice looking, very good looking actually :tongue:

And it works very sweet, smooth.

The quick coupler is master engineering as well!

ANy chance of LDD on this model? My most wanted section is the fork assembly and how it hooks up with the quick coupler. I could see my 8265(or possibly one of my pneumatic loaders) is very similar to the front bucket tilt and up/down assembly as your model, just need to get a better picture of how it goes together and hooks up...

Again, one of the best MOCs I have seen in a long, long time...

ANy chance of LDD on this model? My most wanted section is the fork assembly and how it hooks up with the quick coupler. I could see my 8265(or possibly one of my pneumatic loaders) is very similar to the front bucket tilt and up/down assembly as your model, just need to get a better picture of how it goes together and hooks up...

Again, one of the best MOCs I have seen in a long, long time...

Thank you for the nice words.. :sweet:

And Here ist the LDD file.. :wink:

EDIT: The LDD file was not complete here is the new Link: LDD file

Edited by _techniclego55_

Thanks buddy, your MOC is the best design I've ever seen...I'll download it now with your link...

Thank you for the nice words.. :sweet:

And Here ist the LDD file.. :wink:

EDIT: The LDD file was not complete here is the new Link: LDD file

_techniclego55_

Little confused, I only got just the forks and the other assembly in LDD which is what I wanted really, but I am going to just try to modify my 8265 Loader with just this fork/bucket setup with your ingenious quick connects as your LA setup is very similar to that one, but I am a bit confused on on what beams to connect to what to get the bottom LA's for lift and top LA for tilt. The standard buckets for this and other models in its class have off set (meaning a bit more lugs forward and back then the forks assembly which seem to be more inline top to bottom. Any ideas on this? I am assuming your forks assembly and quick coupler would just connect right up, maybe with a bit of a beam modification to the top LA for tilt? I can't seem to get enough of a look at your main model to see exactly how it goes together for the forks and quick connector to fit onto a stock 8265 with the front end modified a bit. Please be patient, I'm not great at MOCs or MODs that aren't real clear. Sure I'd love the whole model to build, but I'd just be happy with how the connections to the LA's lineup in comparison to the 8265 so I'd know what parts to change out. If you can help out that would be great...

Thanks, Eric

Edited by TechnicFreak

The bottom of the hitch should go to the bottom of the loader and then the top part should go to the top part.You may need to play around with the top part to get a good curl.

I do not have the 8265 loader s I cant help you a-lot.

Ps Happy birthday TechnicFreak.:sweet:

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

One question - when I downloaded the LDD file, it showed a violet (probably meant to be red as other red parts showed as violet too) thin 5L beam with a dk grey 3/4 pin on one end, but when I looked at it in view and build mode it just floated in thin air, what is that part for and how does it connect to either the quick coupler or the machine itself? I see 2 yellow beams that connect to the lt grey 2 hole plus crossblock pieces on either end with what looks like a 3L axle and two half bushes on either end for the lifting LA's, and one 2L axle that connects what looks like 9L or 11L black full beam to connect the tilt LA, is that right, but that black beams. I can see the quick coupler stays on the machine, but wouldn't you have to manually push that 2L axle for the tilt LA out for connection or deconnection to the forkset?

The bottom of the hitch should go to the bottom of the loader and then the top part should go to the top part.You may need to play around with the top part to get a good curl.

I do not have the 8265 loader s I cant help you a-lot.

Ps Happy birthday TechnicFreak.:sweet:

Thanks Alasdair, appreciate your noticing, yup its tomorrow, years fly by now, never enough time to do all you want to do with life's craziness, 40 soon enough, I'll stay 39 for a while...hope it will be a good day

I can't believe you don't own a 8265, its a great set. I had thought most on this forum owned all Technic sets out there nowadays, at least the larger ones, I passed on the Rock Crawler, just a bit above my money limit this year, got the helicopter (too bad the motor doesn't make it lift off the ground, but fun to watch anyhow) and lime green tractor (for the b model though). The 8265 is what I'm attempting to connect this too, I have plenty of spares for the coupler and forkset, just have more questions, see above...be patient with a dude who kind of has to be babied through modifications. I don't plan on building his model, no LDD file on that, just the coupler and forkset, but there's that odd floating thin 5L beam hanging in mid-air, that was what my post above was about.

I can't believe you don't own a 8265.

I have the 8439 loader.It's much better.:wink:

I could probably build the 8265 out of my spare parts .:laugh:

8439-1.jpg