DarthNick

MOC: Bungalo

indexed.gif B-M-09B

Here's a build that was put together for both Brickworld and Brickfete earlier this year.

7792762752_980ce89682_c.jpg

A very fun build. Also really happy with photography on this one, with no post-editing. :classic:

See if you can find the Canadian/Torontonian references!

Enjoy!

AWESOME micro-creation 'DarthNick', neat street light and micro vehicles are so cool. :grin:

Micro-Brick On 'DarthNick' ! :sweet:

That's great! I love everything. The garage door is clever. Very cool build, it certainly looked like it was fun to build.

Great little MOC! What really stands out, is the tree design. I haven't seen it before, but it works amazingly well. How stable is it, by the way? Other than that, the scene as a whole has great looks with attention to details, such as the lamp, the cars, garage doors and large windows. Well done! :thumbup:

Edited by Redhead1982

Very nicely done! I very much like the vehicles, houses, and trees. The fence is a neat detail too :classic:

Nice build - and very nice shot! You're good at creating clean designs.

Wow look so simple but the research and the try you have certainly made worth the results. So awesome. I will be please to see a little town or other building like this.

Thanks to lightningtiger, Ferrik, LEGO Train 12 Volts, Bizzy78, MacGyver, purpleparadox, Stacy_ToT-LUG, and LegoJalex. All your comments are much appreciated! :wub:

That's great! I love everything. The garage door is clever. Very cool build, it certainly looked like it was fun to build.

Thanks so much! It certainly was a fun build, way more fun then I expected!

Great little MOC! What really stands out, is the tree design. I haven't seen it before, but it works amazingly well. How stable is it, by the way? Other than that, the scene as a whole has great looks with attention to details, such as the lamp, the cars, garage doors and large windows. Well done! :thumbup:

Thanks-a-million! The tree is very stable, especially with the bar running through both 2x2 plates.

Very nicely done! I very much like the vehicles, houses, and trees. The fence is a neat detail too :classic:

So you don't like the road and lawn? :tongue:

Where’s the leaking water main!?

Darn-it! I knew I forgot something. I may have forgotten a texting bus driver too. :tongue:

Very nice. I love how you built the tree and roof. :classic:

Thanks! Glad you liked the roof. It was surprisingly tricky in one or two spots.

Nice build - and very nice shot! You're good at creating clean designs.

Thank you! I always try and keep my builds clean. It's sorta my style :sweet:

Thanks BrickPicker and mephistopheles!

Wow look so simple but the research and the try you have certainly made worth the results. So awesome. I will be please to see a little town or other building like this.

Thanks! I definitely look forward to trying my hand at some more buildings in the future.

Well done, Nick. Is that a TTC ride the rocket?

Thanks! And you bet it is! Any guesses on the other reference? A clue: They may or may not be responsible for how you get some of your LEGO.

Edited by DarthNick

Very cute little micro city module, and I absolutely adore that tree technique :wub:

See it on Classic-Town.net

Very cute little micro city module, and I absolutely adore that tree technique :wub:

*snip*

Thanks so much for the blog!

Really nice micro :thumbup: I wanted to say I loved the tree, then I saw the street lamp, and the raised lawn, and... it kept continuing hehe.

Really nice micro :thumbup: I wanted to say I loved the tree, then I saw the street lamp, and the raised lawn, and... it kept continuing hehe.

You're too kind... thanks! :classic: