Kai NRG

SoF: The Friends Go Scuba Diving!

indexed.gif B-V-22A

Where better to see animals than while you're scuba diving? And where do you scuba dive but at the beach? So here's the freind's beach - it maybe small, but (unfortuantly) I had to stick within the 16x16 stud limit (the shark overhangs a bit, but only about 1 stud, although due to the angling of the sharks body it looks like considerably more.) Unfortuantly I wasn't able to incorporate any distinctivly "friendly" colors here (no friends sets :sad: ), I hope that doesn't matter.

7790037544_3401e2be83.jpg

And this is the place where they are about to go scuba diving. Four animals here, although I think it would really have been better if I could have expanded it another 10 studs or so. . .

7790049262_883e3857ea.jpg

And here are the various things that theythought were nessecary on a scuba diving excursion - lets see, diving gear, a bottle of sun lotion, folding chair (I guess some of the friends will stick with swimming above water), also a pie and a basket of fruit (looks like the last two articles are in some danger!). Oh, and of course an umbrella!

7790054198_297ed43720.jpg

Looks like the friends have hit a jackpot! At least, if they can get past the shark. . .

7790052288_e2a812b11d.jpg

Took me a while to get a wave I was satisfyed with, so I played around with the different style blues.

7790042490_761cf881fd.jpg

More pictures on my Flickr. And any feedback is appreciated!

I like the way you did the water/under water/obove water :thumbup: The umbrella and sand castle are nice details too :classic:

I like the different layers of water and land and I simply love the little details such as the sand castle, the treasure and the beach picnick stuff. Definitely a nice way for Friends to feel at home. :thumbup:

I also adore the way you used the green flag piece as the back of the folding chair. Great job!

Took me a while to get a wave I was satisfyed with, so I played around with the different style blues.

I know I always browse through various Brickshelf-folders for inspiration. Maybe you could do the same.

For example: If you need to create a wave (or various waves, for that matter), you can take a look at this. I hope this helps. :wink:

Not bad MOC there 'Kai NRG', a cheek dog and a spider on the beach....could be a dangerous place to dive at ? :devil:

Brick On with your Friend's ! :grin:

I know I always browse through various Brickshelf-folders for inspiration. Maybe you could do the same.

For example: If you need to create a wave (or various waves, for that matter), you can take a look at this. I hope this helps. :wink:

Thanks! That might come in handy for a future wave! :thumbup:

@every one else, thanks for the positive feedback!

Not bad MOC there 'Kai NRG', a cheek dog and a spider on the beach....could be a dangerous place to dive at ? :devil:

Brick On with your Friend's ! :grin:

Thats not a spider, its an ant. (no doubt come to take away the Friends picnic lunch)