BaraSH

The Bat from TDKR.

*oh2* Wow! This just might be the best MOC of The Bat that I've ever seen! It looks absolutely perfect. And when it sits next to your Tumbler and Batpod...:wub_drool: :wub_drool: I think you just made my day, and it's only 8:00 AM! :laugh:

I agree with all that this is a great MOC of the Bat! In fact I will go as far as saying that I could see this one in a set put out by Lego you have all the right elements that Lego would design into a set. Great Work!

This is amazing! :thumbup: The level of detail on this is impressive, and it looks great next to the Tumbler and Bat pod too! Fantastic job. :classic:

Ah, these are great, BaraSH together!! I am awaiting the pieces to build my own copy of your BatPod, as I thought that was awesome...but this is even more impressive. The scale seems perfect and it has everything you'd want to see in a to-scale Bat....great job!!

Wow! This is sweet! Love the use of the various tiles with studs to give it that panelled look.

Of all the MOC Bats I've seen as of late, I think this one is my favourite. It captures all the details of the vehicle in the film while keeping the proportions, and also has a really boxy, angular and aggressive feel just as the vehicle in the film did. A really good job here!

Darn..what is it with you making awesome TDK series mocs :tongue: ,this tops all of the ones you have done.All the little details and everything.

Great Batsome Work :thumbup:

Edited by Zachattacx

Everybody, thank! Your answers so pleasure for me. Especially, if consider, that I built this model only for a few hours :classic: .

I think that it's the best bat ever made and that hopefully LEGO will make one just as well

Do you think that maybe you can put instructions up?