BaraSH

The Bat from TDKR.

*oh2* Wow! This just might be the best MOC of The Bat that I've ever seen! It looks absolutely perfect. And when it sits next to your Tumbler and Batpod...:wub_drool: :wub_drool: I think you just made my day, and it's only 8:00 AM! :laugh:

I agree with all that this is a great MOC of the Bat! In fact I will go as far as saying that I could see this one in a set put out by Lego you have all the right elements that Lego would design into a set. Great Work!

Ah, these are great, BaraSH together!! I am awaiting the pieces to build my own copy of your BatPod, as I thought that was awesome...but this is even more impressive. The scale seems perfect and it has everything you'd want to see in a to-scale Bat....great job!!

Of all the MOC Bats I've seen as of late, I think this one is my favourite. It captures all the details of the vehicle in the film while keeping the proportions, and also has a really boxy, angular and aggressive feel just as the vehicle in the film did. A really good job here!

Darn..what is it with you making awesome TDK series mocs :tongue: ,this tops all of the ones you have done.All the little details and everything.

Great Batsome Work :thumbup:

Edited by Zachattacx

Everybody, thank! Your answers so pleasure for me. Especially, if consider, that I built this model only for a few hours :classic: .