Sign in to follow this  
King of Nynrah

Old LEGO action themes for sale/trade

Hi all. For quite a while now I've been trying to sell my old Atlantis and Power Miners sets that I don't want or need anymore, on eBay, Bricklink etc but they don't seem to gather any interest. Today while pondering how I could get rid of them, it occurred to me that I could put up a topic on Eurobricks. :classic:

Here's a list of the sets I have for sale or trade. All of them have been opened and built but contain all parts according to Bricklink's inventories. If you offer me LEGO for my LEGO, the only sets I'll be accepting are BIONICLE, Super Heroes and LOTR (BIONICLE bulk parts are good too). I'll settle for the best offer, and feel free to make any, as long as you think it's fair for both of us. :wink:

Oh, and if you want to buy any with cash, I can use Paypal. I can ship overseas too, but if you want to only buy a small set please consider paying for postage or it's not really worth me doing.

Atlantis:

8057 Wreck Raider

8058 Guardian of the Deep

8059 Seabed Scavenger

8061 Gateway of the Squid

8072 Sea Jet

8073 Manta Warrior

8075 Neptune Carrier

8079 Shadow Snapper

Power Miners:

8189 Magma Mech

8190 Claw Catcher

8191 Lavatraz

And as a bonus, I figured I'd put one of my old LEGOLAND sets on here too: 6379 Riding Stables

Thanks for looking. :classic:

After viewing the prices on Bricklink, I propose EUR 70.00 (incl. shipping) for:

8075 Neptune Carrier

8079 Shadow Snapper

8191 Lavatraz

After viewing the prices on Bricklink, I propose EUR 70.00 (incl. shipping) for:

8075 Neptune Carrier

8079 Shadow Snapper

8191 Lavatraz

That's a fair price, we can negotiate payment/shipping through PM. :classic:

Sign in to follow this