Bricksan

CMF Monster Set & Rock Band Set

They look great! I'm not sure if I'll get 'em, but they really are nice. Cool figs with a good assortment of parts. :thumbup:

Both look awesome! I want the Rock one for a minifigure.. and the monster one looks cool. 

-Sci

Come, on Sci! Why'd you have to post that link?!?!  :cry3: Freaky!! And why does the page say "100% real"? It better not be real. :tongue:

I see myself buying multiples of both of these. :excited:

Can someone explains me why this zombie is holding a walkie talkie, though? :wacko:

Obviously he was a detective investigatng strange things at the graveyard when he was turned into a zombie by that witch. That's why he is wearing a brown sute, has a briefcase, and a radio. :wink:

And so the aftermarket price of the zombie came crashing down... even if it won't be exactly cheap to acquire in this set either (and the suit is coloured differently).

Thank goodness. Building up a zombie horde is expensive.

I'm very into both of these. The Monster set is a no-brainer, because Ghosts by the gross are cool beans, as are zombies, and doubly-so in a new suit. I wish the Witch had some alternate printing, but I'll deal.

And the band is all [ever-so-slightly] "new." And Silver Gem looks pretty good. And I'm a sucker for musical equipment in LEGO form.

So yeah, these are both big winners, even though I'll probably complain about the cost.

Wow ! I love the new figs and parts in diffrent colours. :cry_happy: I'll skip ghost polybag to get monster set: it fatures two great figs (ghost with chain and zombie buisnessman) and nice grave with lovely printed title. I don't like only one thing: witch. They've just changed her hands to sand green which is wrong colour btw.

The rock set is good and has great figs but the brick built guitar sucks. :hmpf_bad:

Looks great some parts are cool to.

Do we have a release date yet?

Or the price as you mentionned it around £9,99. Funny because the price already jump to 42 US$ on Ebay.

Anyway when we will now th release date, I'll buy one.

So where can I expect to find these in the U.S.? Has the beach set already come out and if so,where is it sold? Thanks!

Monster set seems like a solid release for me. People have wanted Zombies and granted I think this one could use a couple more of them, it's probably as close as we'll get since Lego also has to make the sets interesting.

I guess these are going to be available on S@H? I may get them both- the Monsters set because I don't have any of those figs, and the Rock Band set for those great recolours.

cool little band but seems strange Lego did not use the guitar accessory from the collectable series..and made the guitar from regular parts? :oh:

I think the walkie talkie is a reference to wall street2. This is an 80's business zombie or a zombie yuppie.

I will get the monster pack but not the band. I already got the two guitarists and i like the original colors better anyway. not to mention the brick guitar just doesnt work for me.

Looks like I'll be adding to my minifigure collection. I like the rockband minifigs. Seeing all the different colors in both sets is really sweet.

Can't wait to pick 'em up!!

I like the rock band one a lot. I had already put together a drum set, but my cymbals are orange and the minifig recoloring is cool and goes together a bit better. Maybe I'll put together two bands. :laugh:

I'm not sold on the graveyard one, but I don't really like monsters that much. I might buy a zombie separately, since (presumably) the price of the new one will be a bit lower than the price of the series 1 zombie...

@Hive: If you want the elf, you could get the VIP minifigure set. It's a littlemore expensive, but I'd say worth it if you're missing more than one figure in the collection.

You can get the elf in the Lego VIP minifig set it also contains the mummy, the fisherman, the space villian and the gorilla suit guy.

Thanks for the tip guys, but I'm not interested in those other figures... I don't "collect" CMFs per se, I just buy the ones that interest me in a Castle and/or Pirate setting.

Also, I'm not a VIP member (and have in fact never bought anything from S&H).

I have been slowly putting together a band set myself, especially since the release of the minifigures. This will only help. I will definitely pick up one of these.

The person I bought my Rock & Roll set from said they got it at Lego Land California not sure when it will be in the Stores but it might be a Lego Store Exclusive type set?

I don't get the spooky set. There are ghosts and zombies everywhere, why do thex release even more?

We're getting to "that time" of the year. These will sell like wildfire on the shelf next to the Haunted House....

I love the Rock and Monster sets, i was resoundinly MEH on the Beach set.

Epic WIN

The Beach set was in the Lego stores I've been to recently. I also saw it in Legoland a couple weeks ago.

I imagine these sets will both be in the Lego stores soon.

I picked up the beach set for my daughter while i was traveling but will pick up both these sets for myself!

Mikey

I'll get multiples of each, if possible.... more of the monster sets. I don't see this availability of ghosts and zombies except in expensive or not-available-here sets, so I think it's a great addition.

Brick built guitar... it IS LEGO, but as a non-purist buyer from brickforge, guitars and drumsticks are readily available.