just2good

Legends of Chima 2013

Sets look cool! I don't seem to understand how Worriz's Combat 'Tank' is a 'Lair'... I'm so excited!!

-Sci

Sets look cool! I don't seem to understand how Worriz's Combat 'Tank' is a 'Lair'... I'm so excited!!

-Sci

Maybe there is a lair inside of the tank?

Just thought about it. This means the Croc Lair is going to be an exclusive. :sad:

Are there no images of the Croc Swamp Hideout or Ultrabuilds? Son, I am dissapoint.

Edited by Perry the Platypus

Just thought about it. This means the Croc Lair is going to be an exclusive. :sad:

Well, there aren't any images of the Ultrabuilds or Speedorz either. Doesn't mean they'll be exclusive.

I'm sure we'll get them soon.

-Sci

Wow. The giant wolf tank-base-thing rocks. The Gorilla mech has hilariously stumpy legs and for some reason it uses (what appears to be) maersk blue.

Oh, and the CHI temple seems to either have (launching?) weapons on both sides of it´s stairs or it holds two gold and trans light blue Speedorz.

Chima sets are instock on Target.com for those in the US. The Ultra Striker is also listed but isn't available right now, so that must be the Target exclusive in the US.

That Chi temple looks pretty nice, and the smaller eagle set, though at this size it's hard to see much. I can't see the video either though... :cry_sad:

Edit: What happened to my edit? Oh well, I can see it now, thanks Meiko!

Edited by Kai NRG

Wow, that Lion temple looks fantastic! I'm so glad to see that it's some big crazy design and not something we've seen a hundred times already. If it's half as good as the Portal of Atlantis, then we'll be in luck. Hopefully clearer pictures reveal that it's full of neat details and some interesting functionality.

The Croc Hideout is an exclusive. Its set number comes after the winter wave's exclusives' set numbers. Since multiple exclusives (think 2012 Ninjago) are grouped together in the set number list, this proves it even more. Especially how all this years winter sets are grouped together, and the Speedorz as well, albeit with higher numbers then the former.

I saw the pics and I'm very pleased to see that the Lion King will be in the Summer sets (CHI Temple). However, it doesn't seem like the Gorrilas are going to be very frequent throughout. Also it says the sets are slated for a June release as opposed to August (No Waiting!). I cannot wait for the Toy Fair. Aanchir (or anyone who can make it for that matter) we are counting on you!

Edited by Penkid11

The gorrillas look pretty cool. I always loved the shape of the CMF monkey, and it looks like the same mold but with a bit of blue. They're probably my favorite tribe (from what I can see) after ravens.

Pictures are gone- they shouldn't have been posted there in the first place: Brickshelf deletes leaked images almost on sight.

Since some got an hold of the catalogue (LOTR, City, Castle and others are up on Flickr) I guess it won't be long till pics of Summer sets show up for all themes (hopefully, maybe, HF and Chima constraction sets too..). Last year we got videos.

Edited by Shakar

It isn't the CMF mould, this gorilla has a pointy head at the back like all the other Chima characters and little ears.

It isn't the CMF mould, this gorilla has a pointy head at the back like all the other Chima characters and little ears.

Yeah, guess you're right, but I was talking more about the front; I liked the facial pattern.

I like the look of the gorilla. Not sure what all the white squiggle decoration is about but hopefully they won't all have it.

Too bad the pictures are gone.

Anyway, the Gorilla in that video looks really ridiculous. And Jackattacx: You mean the one on Cartoon network´s site, right? Because

´s one that´s viewable outside the US.

EDIT: Doh! I posted this without even seeing Jackattack7´s post.

Edited by DraikNova