And now: BATMAN feat. The Avengers :laugh:

dsci0064.jpg

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES vehicles:

dsci0069.jpg

BATMAN and ROBIN :laugh:

I hope you enjoyed my newest MOC and see you later,

Niklas :classic:

Edited by Lego-Freak_1996

You shoudl use the proiper spoiler tag, simply writing "(SPOILER)" isn't good enough

You shoudl use the proiper spoiler tag, simply writing "(SPOILER)" isn't good enough

^ dude is grumpy and off topic. Absolutely FANTASTIC work here Lego-Freak! The accuracy to the film is very obvious, even without a side-by-side comparison. I can tell a lot of work went into this. It looks FANTASTIC next to the Batpod as well! I only wish LEGO would come up with something this neat. :laugh:

Wow. All of these great MOCs of the Bat are just making me nervous when it comes to Lego making an official one. Hopefully it will be as good as the ones everyone has been making.

Wow. All of these great MOCs of the Bat are just making me nervous when it comes to Lego making an official one. Hopefully it will be as good as the ones everyone has been making.

Agreed. You gotta hate it when they make an official set of something that's been MOC'd 1000 times, and then the MOCs are better.

That said, awesome work Lego-Freak! I quite like the use of Technic gears for the engines.

Agreed. You gotta hate it when they make an official set of something that's been MOC'd 1000 times, and then the MOCs are better.

That said, awesome work Lego-Freak! I quite like the use of Technic gears for the engines.

Thanks!

Yes I hate it too! For example The Black Pearl a lot of awesome ships were build and in the videogame it looks perfect but the set wasn't so cool than the MOC's :angry: That's make me ANGRY :angry:

Thank you! I use Technic gears the engines all the time. They looks more cooler than the original bricks! :laugh:

I know they'll add some play features like flick-fire missiles. I just hope it doesn't ruin the aesthetic of the Bat. I guess that's where it's tough as adults, b/c we like them to look closer to the original. As I kid, I probably couldn't care less. :)

Amazing MOC; Batman needs to create a tear in his universe and travel over to the Avengers to help battle Loki. Great job.

Stunning and accurate MOC here Lego-Freak! I especially like the way you did the engines/guns on the front. Very detailed! :classic:

I like the looks of this very much! The Gears in the front for he blades was very ingenious. I have looked at some other Bats and this one though different in so many ways really captures the Movie Bat very well!

Great work!

Great job...As another member stated, LEGO should release more accurate models like yours. Some of their Batman models are too childish in my opinion.

Thanks!

Yes I'll upload it on cuusoo. :)

I am not registered yet ;D

Next time I upload the link to the Cuusoo site :)

Thank you !

Edited by Lego-Freak_1996

That is so cool and I really would pleased if you gave instructions?

I'll upload the instrution soon, it is very hard to build it on the LDD!

Thank you very much :classic:

Great model. Terrible name. But that's not your fault of course. :wacko:

I loved the movie but when they simply named the vehicle "The Bat" I felt waves of lameness wash over me. Like a name that tries too hard. Batman is already called "The Bat" sometimes... Call it something new. Hoverbat, Batwing, I don't care. :P

Nice MOC! I finally saw the movie a couple of days ago, and your MOC looks like a great representation! Good job on it!