Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Excalibur 2.0: Conclusion

snip

I don't think it's neccesary to post this, honestly, I am obviously joking around calling it BS. I wouldn't do it, sure, but it's not my game nor can I change anything. :wink: Also, I don't wear Diapers, I wear big boy underwear now!

Thanks for putting all the quotes in there, that should help later on because the writeboard is...a mess... :wink:

darkdragon, I skimmed real quick but don't see any more questions for me regarding the Stumpy Stumpems role. What were you still waiting for from me?

No, sorry. :blush: It was in PM, you said you'd answer...that was 4 days ago though. :laugh:

I don't think it's neccesary to post this, honestly, I am obviously joking around calling it BS.

Oh well, tell my employer to give the money they're paying me back then, since I just wasted like 20 minutes... :look: Oh, oops. I mean, I'm on break. :blush: I'm fine posting that. I think your gripes were legitimate and I'm glad we cleared up the misunderstanding. I was confused as to why you were so adamant it was BS and the things you pointed out did look suspect out of context. Obviously, most of you calling it BS is joking, but there's a bit of seriousness where I could tell you guys were thinking it was a over-meddling host-tweek. It's good we talked about that. Not to mention, the point that I was allowed on the writeboard still remains valid. I even agree I shouldn't have been on it. Writeboards aren't always that active though and we were a bit hyper.

I wouldn't do it, sure, but it's not my game nor can I change anything. :wink: Also, I don't wear Diapers, I wear big boy underwear now!

:rofl:

I think the main problem with the Stump was that we were running rings around the town and were doing really well, and then all of a sudden one of our strongest players is taken out on the whim of the host rather than actual action by the town and we're quickly being picked off.

But hey, it's all over now and we put up a great fight afterwards.

I think the main problem with the Stump was that we were running rings around the town and were doing really well, and then all of a sudden one of our strongest players is taken out on the whim of the host rather than actual action by the town and we're quickly being picked off.

It actually was not added later, we learned later.

So I post all that explanation and you still say "the whim of the host". Bottom of my list. :wall:

So I post all that explanation and you still say "the whim of the host". Bottom of my list. :wall:

My mistake, I skimmed. :blush:

God I'm an idiot.

Congratulations to all the winners and to Bob too for hosting the game! :sweet: This game was very exciting to watch and follow.

I have to say that this was a very fun game. I was disappointed in getting lynched so early on, and for being such an idiot, but I guess I chose the wrong person to joke with and the wrong subject to joke about, but I would never have suspected Toby Rockford to be scum, he was so nice in Excalibur 1.0 :cry_sad::laugh: Nevertheless, I do feel special that darkdragon thought me a worthy target to block on Night 1. :tongue:

I have to say that the scum team were incredibly impressive and defiantly deserved to win this one, but the town also had some fantastic players. A big hat off to WaterbrickDown for his impressive role in finishing the scum off. I was almost certain after the first couple of days that you were scum, but something of a gut feeling told me otherwise. It's quite interesting hearing about the private conversations that were shooting back and forth and how some people who I thought were really useless, did seem to be trying quite hard behind the scenes.

I would say Scuba is a bit of the standout player from both games though. After leading the lynch on Flipz in 1.0 and then infiltrating the town core in 2.0. Excellent playing if I may say so.

I think this game overall, clearly had some very good moments and some real :facepalm: moments too.

Many thanks to Bob for hosting! :classic:

I have to say that this was a very fun game. I was disappointed in getting lynched so early on, and for being such an idiot, but I guess I chose the wrong person to joke with and the wrong subject to joke about, but I would never have suspected Toby Rockford to be scum, he was so nice in Excalibur 1.0 :cry_sad::laugh: Nevertheless, I do feel special that darkdragon thought me a worthy target to block on Night 1. :tongue:

I hate PMs (in mafia). If I hadn't been scum, your first PM would have made me want to get you lynched for being scum. Luckily you gave me that great line so I could get you lynched anyway. :grin:

I didn't trust you at all and figured you might have a role, like for instance Cop, that you would want to use on me. Couldn't let that happen!

I'm not paranoid, the whole world really is out to get me.

Now I know your weak spot and where to attack you next time. :rofl:

I would say Scuba is a bit of the standout player from both games though. After leading the lynch on Flipz in 1.0 and then infiltrating the town core in 2.0. Excellent playing if I may say so.

Thank you, that's a very nice compliment. :classic:

Now I know your weak spot and where to attack you next time. :rofl:

Yeah, everyone does now. :blush: Some already knew.

I agree with pall, Scuba did really well both rounds. :thumbup:

Also, I'd really like to thank Bob for managing to host this party! :laugh:

I'm not paranoid, the whole world really is out to get me.

Don't let anyone else know that! Then they'll Lynch you for being scum!

Don't let anyone else know that! Then they'll Lynch you for being scum!

:hmpf:Now you tell me. Thanks a lot, buddy. And I thought I was (one of) your favorite!

Ok, let's play again.

EXCALIBUR 3.0:

Everyone reprises their roles, they're all promptly killed.

Oh no, who wins? Oh I do.

We clearly need to do the prequel of Excalibur: Excalibur -1.0

Surely that would be Excalibur 0 ??? :wacko:

I agree with this.

OH WAIT - I'm being a sheep! Scuba, look away!

I suppose so. I thought about it, but Excalibur -1.0 sounded better to me.

It's all about marketing it to the crowds, you know :tongue: Exaclibur 0 sounds like a Hero to Zero movie to me, IMHOHROMG

I added a three-shot day killer in the first Baritones.

Two-shot! And she was sexy as hell. :wub_drool:

Sign in to follow this