Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Excalibur 2.0: Conclusion

Excalibur 3.0 had no pictures. BOOOOOOoooooo!

Don't complain about the pictures! You'll make Bob cry! :distressed:

Bob - are you still planning to do player critiques? :sweet:

Oh, I hope not! The dead writeboard was plenty for me, thanks. :wink:

I wanted to say I had a lot of fun during both rounds of the game. I'm actually surprised I survived for a bit in 2.0, as I barely was able to post or send PMs, which those I was in contact with can verify. Scuba was outstanding in the game and had me going for a while, and the writeboard was hilarious. :laugh:

Can't wait for player critiques!

Two-shot! And she was sexy as hell. :wub_drool:

I'd have done her, and she was my sister-in-law. :devil:

Surely that would be Excalibur 0 ??? :wacko:

You can start with Excalibur -1.0, then go on and have Excalibur 0 be the sequel for the prequel. It will positively confuse everyone :sweet:

Bob, I had a lot of fun playing being dead in this game. I actually feel kind of honored to be metagame-killed, even though I later was completely wrong. I even started to suspect Hinckley after I died. :grin:

I guess the tree stump thing is something you can argue about, to be honest, I don't mind. I don't mind winning thanks to a tree stump (and I'll admit, we did), but I guess I wouldn't have complained too much had I been on the scum team and lost because of it (though I may be biased). It's been a good game, even though the day threads started being boring in the end.

Kudos to Scubacarrot, though, you were doing pretty good. Your only mistake was to not rub your victory in Hinckley's face :laugh:

And I really hope I'll never hear the word sting ever again, at least not in a mafia game. :tongue:

Could we have the link to the scum writeboard for both Excalibur 1.0 and 2.0? Or is it a big bad secret? :drool:

Could we have the link to the scum writeboard for both Excalibur 1.0 and 2.0? Or is it a big bad secret? :drool:

That would be great :D

Nuclear launch detected.

Insert flashing red dot on the scumboard for 2.0

You really don't want to see the scum writeboard. :wink:

It's a lot of evil laughter and talking behind your guy's back, it's not that great.

It's a lot of evil laughter and talking behind your guy's back, it's not that great.

Yeah. Lots of that. Talk of gloating victory games and such. Certainly no bemoaning the fact that we got pwnt by unexpected town roles rather than our my own scumtelliness. And definitely, DEFINITELY no cake. There was never any cake. So don't even pretend I mentioned cake.

But don't worry about it, because the board has been thoroughly nuked. I sent six ghosts. None returned.

Yeah. Lots of that. Talk of gloating victory games and such. Certainly no bemoaning the fact that we got pwnt by unexpected town roles rather than our my own scumtelliness. And definitely, DEFINITELY no cake. There was never any cake. So don't even pretend I mentioned cake.

But don't worry about it, because the board has been thoroughly nuked. I sent six ghosts. None returned.

You're just hoarding all the cake for yourselves :hmpf_bad::tongue:

It can't be worse than our scathing review of the Town's performance, especially York and fhomess. :grin:

Guys I think our dear readers adoring fans might die if we don't let them see the scum board. I'll leave it up to Scuba though, since he created it. :grin:

By the way, I used the term fanon because comic book purists call non-canon work "fanon". :blush: I was trying to come up with something that sounded odd enough to be real and give someone a chance to post an explanation and make the "sting" (sorry, :blush: ) seem more realistic or Bob-like.

And I really hope I'll never hear the word sting ever again, at least not in a mafia game. :tongue:

I'm in agreement with you. :laugh:

Same with the 1.0 scum thread, but we didn't have a writeboard, so no-one can access it! :devil_laugh:

Why did you kill me after I suggested it? Did you think I was a ghost killer, or did you really think I was scum? If I was scum, and I suggested you to kill me, wouldn't my team then know you were the vig?

Same with the 1.0 scum thread, but we didn't have a writeboard, so no-one can access it! :devil_laugh:

Why didn't you have one? How did you guys plan?

Scum knew who the vig was on I think day 2 anyway.

Why didn't you have one? How did you guys plan?

Scum knew who the vig was on I think day 2 anyway.

Whiteboard was suddenly not free, so we searched around for a replacement and settled on the one month free from Basecamp, which has since expired.

Yeah, but it wouldn't have been a smart move if he honestly suspected I was scum, to kill me after I said I'd be a good candidate for the vig kill if the vig didn't have a better plan.

Whiteboard was suddenly not free, so we searched around for a replacement and settled on the one month free from Basecamp, which has since expired.

Ah ok. Yeah Basecamp is expensive too.

Yeah, but it wouldn't have been a smart move if he honestly suspected I was scum, to kill me after I said I'd be a good candidate for the vig kill if the vig didn't have a better plan.

Well, it wouldn't have been the first or last dumb thing done in the game. :laugh:

You did see this right?

That was after. And while we were (and still are) grateful, we also didn't get a chance to use it. :blush:

You definitely got the brunt of the criticism there. :blush: It also might not always have been constructive. :look: You doing OK? Were we too honest harsh?

Sign in to follow this