Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Excalibur 2.0: Conclusion

banner2.0.png

img_4230.jpg

"Well. You caught me, said Ensign Allison Williams / swils. I'm surprised you caught AwesomeStar, or whatever the megabluck his name is."

"We're awfully crafty." the town said.

"Watch this!"

img_4231.jpg

She took the weapon from the surfer-dude guard.

img_4232.jpg

She shot the other guard, and then held the gun up to the surfer's head.

"Whoa, I have a family."

"Really?"

"No."

img_4233.jpg

And he too was shot.

img_4234.jpg

"Aha! Reach for the sky! I'm the town vigilante! Lieutenant Commander Wilder / Fhomess said."

img_4235.jpg

"I don't understand." Lieutenant Zachary Jones / Masked Builder said. "I investigated you as town."

"Well, I'm the Godfather. Speaking of..."

img_4236.jpg

She kicked the phaser from the old engineer's hands, and then shot him. The other shippies rushed to check on him.

img_4239.jpg

Ensign Williams shot the head off of Lieutenant Michelle Wheeler / Inconspicuous as well.

img_4240.jpg

"Alright, who would like to be next?" the scummy evil scum asked.

"You!" a heroic voice yelled.

img_4255.jpg

The body of the evil Ensign exploded and went backwards as Admiral Bob and a guard entered.

img_4256.jpg

Leaving Chief Security Officer Lieutenant George Harper / Dragonator , Lieutenant Michelle Wheeler / Inconspicuous , Lieutenant Zachary Jones / Masked Builder , and Ensign Robert Holloway / Waterbrick Down as the winners of Excalibur 2.0! Loyalists win!

b]The Deceased/b]

3.jpg

Chief Engineer Lieutenant Commander Matthew Wilder --- Played by fhomess, mod-killed during Night Eight (Loyalist)

21.jpg

Ensign Allison Williams, engineer --- Played by swils, lynched on Day Eight (League of Purists)

20.jpg

Ensign Timothy Mandel, engineer --- Played by Dannylonglegs, electrocuted on Night One (Loyalist)

19.jpg

Ensign Peter Robbins, janitorial staff --- Played by Peanuts, blown apart on Night One (Loyalist)

17.jpg

Ensign Brian Pewter, security --- Played by Palathadric, lynched on Day Two (Loyalist)

18.jpg

Ensign Jack Campbell, security --- Played by Dakar A, 'sploded by a phaser on Night Two (Loyalist)

14.jpg

Ensign Jason Falcon, helmsman --- Played by Hinckley, stabbed to death on Night Two (Loyalist)

4.jpg

Chief Medical Officer Lieutenant Commander Julius Burbank, M.D. --- Played by Brickdoctor, lynched on Day Three (Loyalist)

7.jpg

Lieutenant Donna Willis, chief research officer --- Played by KingOfTheZempk, struck dead by a machine gun on Night Three (Loyalist)

13.jpg

Lieutenant Joshua Wright, med-bay nurse --- Played by CallMePie, vanished without a trace on Night Three (Unknown)

2.jpg

Second Officer Lieutenant Commander Andrew Gordon --- Played by Scubacarrot, voted off for being a dick on Day Four (League Of Purists)

16.jpg

Ensign Toby Rockford, security --- Played by darkdragon, voted off on Day Five (League of Purists)

1.jpg

First Officer Commander Cameron Walters --- Played By Scouty , frozen in carbonite forever on Night Five (Loyalist)

6.jpg

Science Officer Lieutenant Michael McAndrews --- Played by Tamamono, blasted across the deck on Night Five (Loyalist)

8.jpg

Lieutenant Arnold Daly, chief astrophysicist --- Played by Rufus, given a bad haircut on Night Six (Loyalist)

12.jpg

Lieutenant Suzanne Vanderbilt, med-bay nurse --- Played by Fugazi, obliterated during Day Seven (League of Purists)

9.jpg

Lieutenant Richard Francis, chief astrobiology officer --- Played by AwesomeStar, voted out by popular vote on Day Seven (League of Purists)

15.jpg

Ensign Samantha York, navigator --- Played by Capt.JohnPaul, old-style blasted away on Night Seven (Loyalist)

10.jpg

Lieutenant Thomas Hornby,chief cartography officer --- Played by Shadows, touched an active engine on Night Seven (Loyalist)

img_4257.jpg

"Prepare for a shitstorm, Lieutenant"

"Sir?"

"Oh, I forgot you can't break the fourth wall."

2397_bpfobu.jpg

Deadboard:

http://123.writeboard.com/hsidhgghagwopdjd2mxf5gib

password: hiswasthemosthuman

img_4254.jpg

"Retards."

Please feel free to quote PM's, role's, and anything else.

Night Actions:

Night One

Scubacarrot (Role cop): Tamamono

Awesome Star (Track): Rufus

darkdragon (Block): Palathadric

swils (kill): Peanuts

Fugazi (Protect): None

Fhomess (kill): Dannylonglegs

Tamamono (block): Fugazi

KingOfTheZempk (watch): Scubacarrot

Shadows (protect): Hinckley

CallMePie (neutral investigate): Masked Builder

Night Two

Scubacarrot (Role cop): Fhomess

Awesome Star (Track): Brickdoctor

darkdragon (Block): CallMePie

swils (kill): Hinckley

Fugazi (Protect): Swils

Fhomess (kill): Dakar A

Tamamono (block): Rufus

KingOfTheZempk (watch): Dakar A

Shadows (protect): Scouty

CallMePie (neutral investigate): KingOfTheZempk

Night Three

Scubacarrot (Role cop): Shadows

Awesome Star (Track): CallMePie

darkdragon (Block): CallMePie

swils (kill): KingOfTheZempk

Fugazi (Protect): Swils

Fhomess (kill): CallMePie

Tamamono (block): darkdragon

KingOfTheZempk (watch): Rufus

Shadows (protect):Rufus

CallMePie (neutral investigate): Scubacarrot

Night Four

Awesome Star (Track): MaskedBuilder

darkdragon (Block):Shadows

swils (kill): Fhomess

Fugazi (Protect): darkdragon

Fhomess (kill): darkdragon

Tamamono (block): darkdragon

Shadows (protect): fhomess

Masked Builder(investigate): Dragonator

Night Five

Awesome Star (Track): MaskedBuilder

swils (kill): Tamamono

Fugazi (Protect): swils

Fhomess (kill): Scouty

Tamamono (block): Inconspicuous

Masked Builder(investigate): Waterbrick Down

Night Seven

swils (kill): Shadows

Fhomess (kill): Capt.JohnPaul

Masked Builder(investigate): swils

Enjoy. Character analysis and day analysis will be up later on.

I'll also answer any questions/comments/concerns you have.

Edited by Bob

"Retards."

Don't even get me started on them. :laugh:

Doesn't matter, had town win. :sweet:

In the end, I can say I pegged each scum before they were revealed (though early on I thought WBD was the 5th). I also never protected a scum. Overall, I'm pleased.

It was a blast, Bob! Now go put on your fireproof undies, just in case some noob wants to complain about the game mechanics. :laugh:

"Bah! And we would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for your meddling townies! And your dumb stump! I'll get you for this!" :sing:

Great game everybody!

Yay! Go town :sweet: !

It's late and I'm not gonna write an essay (Most of my thoughts are recorded in the writeboard...they're not meant to be personal :grin: ). I had such great fun in this game, the most I've had in a long time. I'm so glad I decided to stick with it after the mishap of the first game, being on travels and all. It was such a joy playing with you guys, both in the alive and dead worlds. Though my time was cut relatively short in the game, it was a great experience, and I'm happy with my overall play.

I will say this...Tammo, Fhomess, you guys are retarded :wall::cry_sad::cry2::cry3: :cry3: !!

I will say this...Tammo, Fhomess, you guys are retarded :wall::cry_sad::cry2::cry3: :cry3: !!

Quoted for truth. 1000 times over. :laugh:

In the end, I can say I pegged each scum before they were revealed (though early on I thought WBD was the 5th).

:hmpf:

Right

I am now confused. :blush: how did the 3 win?

Technically it's just a town win, but it's normal to specifically credit the survivors.

:hmpf:

Right

Would you like to see the PMs to prove it? :laugh:

Hinckley is viewing this thread. Take evasive action.

Technically it's just a town win, but it's normal to specifically credit the survivors.

Would you like to see the PMs to prove it? :laugh:

I knew that, I was just confused about how the others died. :blush:

Several are confused as to how Fhomess and Inky died.

Fhomess died due to lack of participation, but Inky died due to lack of town participation. I numbered each member of the town 1-4, and then used a random number generator to pick one. He was picked.

Oh, and...

Dumbest. Town-team. Ever. :laugh:

Only parts of it, and in the end, what does that say for the scum? :laugh:

Bob you did amazing :wub: I'm so glad you continued and saw this game through to the end. The sets and characters were great, I just have 2 questions and I'll make some more comments later on as well. First how did Masked Builder get his investigation role? How did I get a day-kill on day 7?

To all of you who played well done, you were an awesome bunch scum and town alike and I look forward to playing with you all again at some point in the future.

To the dead, thank you for your patience and speaking for the town block, we're sorry that it was so unexciting for you in the day threads.

I wouldn't exactly say that was fair, as that lowered the town number while scum stayed equal.

Just my opinion.

First how did Masked Builder get his investigation role? How did I get a day-kill on day 7?

Well, I noticed that no character had an investigator role...so I gave one out after the watcher died. Also, I wanted someone other than Fhomess on the town team to get a kill. Fhomess was very paranoid throughout the game.

Only parts of it, and in the end, what does that say for the scum? :laugh:

Scuba will tell you that, but you've heard it a thousand times already! :tongue:

Fhomess was very paranoid throughout the game.

You forgot to bolden, italicize, enlarge, and underline "very". I've taken the liberty of doing it for you.

Looking back at what I've done to Inconspicuous was rather wrong.

Therefore, he is the fourth winner. It also reflects this in the first post. I'm sorry buddy...to fix this for real we need Excalibur 3.0 ASAP!

Scumba will tell you that, but you've heard it a thousand times already! :tongue:

So true, and I'll mock it for as long as he does. :laugh:

And I fixed your spelling. :wink:

darkdragon:

Here's an idea... I have the likely scum down to a list of 4. I can't pin the 5th one (and yes, it's the position where it could be you or one of two other people).

Here's the list: darkdragon, Fugazi, waterbrick down and possibly awesomestar.

Anything there fit in with the people you're talking to?

Draggy is always on my list, but I'm mostly convinced he's ok at this point.

The other two if it isn't you would be scubacarrot or fhommes, with scubacarrot being the one I'm leaning towards.

With the entire neutral nonsense blown open, I'd almost rather see us go for darkdragon or foog today, but I can understand taking out the neutral first, just because it's such a messed up situation.

If I'm doing the math right, it shouldn't matter what order we do this in, we should just barely win (assuming we haven't made a critical error along the way). That said, I do feel a little more strongly about CJP, but won't be bothered either way. Oh, and lynch swils tomorrow, no matter what the investigation says.

Check the dates and times. You'll notice I actually believed that York was a neutral, even to the end when I asked the vig to kill her, I was just making sure she wouldn't come back to haunt us.

Looking back at what I've done to Inconspicuous was rather wrong.

Therefore, he is the fourth winner. It also reflects this in the first post. I'm sorry buddy...to fix this for real we need Excalibur 3.0 ASAP!

It's a town win, we don't track individual wins anymore, so it doesn't matter.

EXCALIBUR 3.0 INCOMING! :sweet:

I wish. :cry_sad: I'm going off to college on the 26th. I'll just be a player for the next few years. :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad:

Hey hey, great job town! Well, for the most part. It was a fun read, and props to Bob for being such a trooper during the whole thing. I only wish I had a chance to play. default_cry4.gif

Can has?

Edited by Adam

I wish. :cry_sad: I'm going off to college on the 26th. I'll just be a player for the next few years. :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad:

:cry_sad:

Clearly misplaced priorities here. :hmpf_bad:

:laugh:

Lieutenant Joshua Wright, med-bay nurse (CallMePie)

13.jpg

Welcome aboard the U.E.N. Excalibur! You are Lieutenant Joshua Wright, a nurse in the medical bay onboard the Excalibur. You work under Doctor Julius Burbank as a nurse in the bay. However, you are not of this Earth. You are from Andur, a peaceful republic not too far away from Earth. You’ve been tasked by the High Council to observe the humans and ensure that nothing goes wrong on their trip of exploration. They’re very much so interested in establishing first contact; however they’d like to observe human behavior before they do so. You are an Andurian Commander posing as Lieutenant Wright. You keep this secret from the others, since you’re not sure they’re ready to know all of this yet.

Although you are neutral in this affair, you are also peaceful. As tasked by the High Council, every night you may go out and investigate someone. It is up to you if you choose to share this with anyone. To win the game, you must either survive until the end or investigate no less than six other players. Please confirm in the discussion thread.

(I gave you the same role to keep this role secret)

Are you all happy now? :cry_sad:

I had a fun game, Bob. It had its ups and downs like any other, and in the end it was a good time. :thumbup:

darkdragon:

Check the dates and times. You'll notice I actually believed that York was a neutral, even to the end when I asked the vig to kill her, I was just making sure she wouldn't come back to haunt us.

Ok, but you didn't work very hard to get any of us lynched or killed as far as I could tell throughout the game (except with swils). I mean other than telling us all we suck :hmpf:

Sign in to follow this