Sign in to follow this  
Admiral Croissant

Bad surprise for pirates... by Legacek

[pid][/pid]220D

New islands are still being discovered! Take this one, by Brickshelf member Legacek.

SNOT water, a scary cave and interesting work on the foliage are some of the things you'll find in this MOC.

Island.png

More pictures can be found on his Brickshelf account.

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

I love this MOC. The rock mouth is great, I like how it looks like there is the bottom have of the jaw coming out of the water. Also I know I comment on this kind of stuff a lot but the foliage looks great. Just the right amount of green on those rocks and some flowers too.

Great find!

I really like this MOC. It has just the right touch of realism (rocks and foliage) and charm (cave and "horned" sculpture). I also really like the two "cut-outs" to see inside the cave. I know the two aren't the same, but for some reason I think about the ending of the movie Popeye when I look at this. I like that; it brings me back to my childhood.

It seems the Islanders are making their comeback, atleast I hope to see more in the future.

That skull shaped cave is what I like most about it, reminds me of the movie King Kong (the recent one with the island in the mist).

I noticed someone posted that it seems like Islanders are making a comeback....YES!....It does look like that. Aw man, the nostalgia of Islanders fighting pirates fighting imperial guard fighting....well....anyone! pirate_blush.gif

Anyways, very very good use of foliage its almost as though you used a picture and went off of that, seems so real. Good job! Carry on sailors!!

What does SNOT mean?

Itmeans: "Studs Not On Top". It is the name of the techniche when the LEGO-bricks is turned in all orther directions than up... I hope it makes sence!?! :pir-hmpf_bad:

Really, really fantastic MOC. Thanks for sharing!