Sign in to follow this  
oDDerFisken

Green Ship

I actually kind of like this color scheme! I would name it something creative like 'the Emerald' Not bad for a little guy!

The color scheme is original and the colors go well together.

This ship has a lot of cannons for its size (which I like!).

I don't like those cannons that can be used on both sides of the ship. That's not very realistic.

With some sails this ship will look better...

The design is okay, the colours go well with each other, but I just don't like the colours...The cabin reminds me of the BSB.

I dont think that i've seen it before, so i expect that it's not here.

I'm beginning to lose track with which ships have been posted here and which ships having. I've seen a similar colour scheme however that particular MOC was using the 6493 Flying Time Cruiser hull. I think it actually worked better than the brown hull - stylistically that is, realistically it didn't.

I'm beginning to lose track with which ships have been posted here and which ships having. I've seen a similar colour scheme however that particular MOC was using the 6493 Flying Time Cruiser hull. I think it actually worked better than the brown hull - stylistically that is, realistically it didn't.

This is my green decorated, flybo hulled, pirate cutter Revenge, which was back in the days of my old camera....

revenge204.jpg

She still exists, so if there's interest, I can take more (and definitely better!) pics.

This is my green decorated, flybo hulled, pirate cutter Revenge, which was back in the days of my old camera....

revenge204.jpg

She still exists, so if there's interest, I can take more (and definitely better!) pics.

I would like to see some more (and better) pics of your ship). So please take some :)

And i forgot something in my first post; my oppinion about the ship.

I think it's a nice colour-scheme, but it's a little too dark with only black and green. And as mentioned before; some sails on the ship would help.

is original...is the first time i've see a green pirate ship...about white sails..they are good too...white is not a really visible colour and works in a pirate ship...keep it up...i like it

revenge204.jpg

Actually I think it was a different ship again! The other one I saw was at PirateBricks.com but maybe its the same - I've seen so many ship MOCs in the past couple of years I'm in overload!

I kind of like the green colour of it. I think it makes it stand out and gives it some character. It only needs some sails to finish it off.

The green is a refreshing change but I'm not sure if I like those tall vertical pieces in middle of the hull.

Exactly which piece is that anyway?

Its got the mast design the Caribbean Clipper should of had. I don't really like the aft mast on the Caribbean Clipper because it doesn't really do anything useful, except sport a flag and support some rigging.