Sandy

Heroica RPG - Unlimited Quest: Fields of Glory

(OoC: I actually thought I couldn't do that. :blush:)

QM Note: Well, Namyrra is not a robot, is she? Why would she cast seal on an already sealed enemy? :tongue:

Results of Round Nine of the Sheep Meadow Battle:

Mark the Ice Cube Tray hits Direwolf D (Direwolf: 175 health-(20x2=40 dmg)=135 health; Namyrra: -1 ether)

>Namyrra uses Scroll of Sealing on Direwolf E - Succeed (Direwolf: sealed; Namyrra: -1 ether)

>Namyrra (Fire) vs. Direwolf E - Shield (Summon Burst - Direwolf D: 135-(20x2=40 dmg)=95 health; Direwolf E: 175 health-(20x2=40 dmg)=135 health; Direwolf F: 175 health-(20x2=40 dmg)=135 health; Mark the Ice Cube Tray vanishes)

>Benji vs. Direwolf E - Special Damage (no effect)

>Cinna (Fire) vs. Direwolf E - Spell Aim (Direwolf E: 95 health-(12x2=24 dmg)=71 health; Cinna: -1 ether)

Direwolf F - Free Hit vs. Namyrra (Namyrra: 25 health+8 SP-(15/2=8 dmg)=25 health)

The Ice Cube Tray causes 40 ice damage to one of the direwolves. Namyrra seals another direwolf. Then her summon bursts, showering the wolves with ice-elemental damage before vanishing. The sealed direwolf is unable to use it's blood fang. Cinna conjures a small fireball to cause 24 damage to the sealed direwolf. The direwolf that was left without attention tries in vain to damage Namyrra.

Three enemies remain.

Enemies:

heroicafog-monster-direwolf.jpg

Direwolf D

Type: Beast

Level: 15

Health: 71/175

Special I:
Howl
– Summons another Direwolf to join the battle. Used only if there are one or two Direwolves in battle.

Special II:
Blood Fang
– Transfers 15 health from the target to self. Used only if there are three Direwolves in battle.

Drops: Mead

Direwolf E

*Sealed for 2 more rounds*

Health: 135/175

Special I:
Howl
– Summons another Direwolf to join the battle. Used only if there are one or two Direwolves in battle.

Special II:
Blood Fang
– Transfers 15 health from the target to self. Used only if there are three Direwolves in battle.

Direwolf F

Special I:
Howl

Special II:
Blood Fang

Party:

7799445022_26c70f4173_o.jpg

Cinna the Dark (darkdragon)

19 years Female Human Mystic Knight

Level 18 1/2
*Immune to Fire*

Power:
(levels 18 + Mauryl 12 + medal 1)

Defense:
(helmet 2+ medal 1)

Health:
19/30
(base 5 + levels 17 + mystic knight + medal 1)

Ether:
0/24

Gold:

GP:

Equipment:
Mauryl (WP:12, ranged), Aurora Helmet (SP:2, null fire), Anniversary Medal:Y1 (artifact,accessory)

Inventory:
Amethyst (Darkness), Topaz (Lightning), Opal (Ice), Ruby (Fire), Healing Staff (WP:5), Scroll of Sleep, 6 Grand Potions, Tonic, 6 Remedies, Elixir, Phoenix Essence, 2 Meads, 2 Smelling Salts, Soma, 2 Deadly Venoms, Fire Bomb, Bedroll, 2 Bones

namyrra_training_hall_avatar.jpg

Namyrra Uq (Quarryman)
***Party Leader***

1337 years old female Fenarian Evoker

Level 20 2/3
*Immune to Sealed*
*Hastened*
*Encouraged*

Power
: 32
(20+12)

Defence
: 8
(5+3)

Health
: 25/27
(5+19+3)

Ether
: 23/31
(5+19+1+1+5)

Gold
: 44

GP:

Equipment
: Snake Staff (WP:12), Fanged Helm (SP:5), Robe of the Archmagi (SP:3, Ether:5. immune to Sealing)

Summons
: Ice Cube Tray (Ice), Xut the Daemon (Darkness), Raiju the Raiju (Lightning), Ni the Shrubbery (Wood), Clay Golem (Earth), Battle Angel (Light), unknown (Fire), unknown (Wind)

Inventory
: Shiny Dagger (WP:10), bone-staff (WP: 3),
Gems
: Amethyst, Opal, Emerald, Topaz, Garnet, Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire.
Scrolls
: Blindness, Sealing.
Other items
: 4 Potions, 2 Grand Tonics, 2 Phoenix Essence, 5 Mead, 4 Smelling Salts, 2 Nostrum, 2 Smoke Bombs, Fire Bomb, Holy Bomb, Flash Bomb, Ether Core, Bedroll, Venom, 2 Bones

assassin_benji.jpg

Benji Carvenhall (Flare)

27-year-old Male Half-Elf
Assassin

Level 20 2/3
*Counterstrike*

Power:
(Level 20 + WP 12)

Defense:

Health:
22/31
(Basic health: 6 + level bonus: 19 + class bonus: 5 + chicken drumstick: 1)

Gold:

GP:

Equipment:
Crossbow of the Pongcanis (WP: 12;
Darkness
Ice
Light
Elemental) + Tricorne (SP:3) +
Counterstrike Gloves

Inventory:
Pickaxe, Bedroll, Shovel, Mead x5, Smelling Salts x4, Grand Potion x3, Nostrum x2, Venom x3, Smoke Bomb x2, Remedy x1, Lightning Bomb x1, Bone x2

Party Leader, choose the order of action. Everyone, choose your actions and targets.

"Benji, Cinna, try taking out that Direwolf E, now that he's been sealed he's much less of a threat."

Battle order:

Benji

Namyrra

Namyrra

Cinna

"I shall first try to seal Direwolf F, if that succeeds I shall cast a Fire spell at Direwolf F, else I shall try to seal Direwolf F again, all of this from the back row".

QM Note: Well, Namyrra is not a robot, is she? Why would she cast seal on an already sealed enemy? :tongue:

(OoC: well, I wouldn't be surprised if she did. :laugh:)

(OoC: couldn't find anything about this in the rules either, how is it decided what enemy a hero will attack if their target is killed before their turn, will it be the next on the list, or the first available from the top? This matters a bit since I want to seal whatever enemy Cinna switches to if Benji kills Direwolf E.)

"Why am I at the beginning of the battle order? My shield won't protect me enough against those direwolves... and the counterstrike gloves doubtfully will be much help when I'm knocked out! :tongue:"

Benji attacks Direwolf E from the back row

"Yes Benji, you'll take a little bit of damage from Direwolf D, but you'll hurt him quite a bit in return."

"Yes Benji, you'll take a little bit of damage from Direwolf D, but you'll hurt him quite a bit in return."

"OK, as long as I can get patched up after this battle I'm sure I'll be fine :wink:"

"Hmm, actually I think we can do this in a way that lets us avoid free hits and avoid more direwolves coming into the battle."

"Benji, keep hitting Direwolf E. Cinna, go for Direwolf D instead. If we do things in a different order this could work out just fine."

Updated battle order

Namyrra

Cinna

Benji

Namyrra

Results of Round Ten of the Sheep Meadow Battle:

>Namyrra uses Scroll of Sealing on Direwolf F - Fail (Namyrra: -1 ether)

>Cinna vs. Direwolf D - Hit (Direwolf: 71 health-31 dmg=40 health)

>Benji vs. Direwolf E - Shield (Gold Reaper - Direwolf D: sudden death; Benji: 15+15+15=45 gold)

Direwolf F - Free Hit vs. Namyrra (Namyrra: 25 health+8 SP-(15/2=8 dmg)=25 health)

Namyrra fails to seal her target. Cinna hits one of the direwolves with Mauryl for 31 damage, but Benji immediately kills the same wolf with his Gold Reaper maneuver. Benji earns 45 gold. Namyrra fails with her scroll for the second time, as a direwolf again attempts to hurt her without effect.

Two enemies remain.

Enemies:

Direwolf E

*Sealed for 1 more round*

Special I:
Howl

Special II:
Blood Fang

Direwolf F

Special I:
Howl

Special II:
Blood Fang

Party:

Level 18 1/2
*Immune to Fire*

Power:

Defense:
(helmet 2+ medal 1)

Health:
19/30

Ether:
0/24

Gold:

GP:

Equipment:
Mauryl (WP:12, ranged), Aurora Helmet (SP:2, null fire), Anniversary Medal:Y1 (artifact,accessory)

Inventory:
Amethyst (Darkness), Topaz (Lightning), Opal (Ice), Ruby (Fire), Healing Staff (WP:5), Scroll of Sleep, 6 Grand Potions, Tonic, 6 Remedies, Elixir, Phoenix Essence, 2 Meads, 2 Smelling Salts, Soma, 2 Deadly Venoms, Fire Bomb, Bedroll, 2 Bones

Namyrra Uq (Quarryman)
***Party Leader***

Level 20 2/3
*Immune to Sealed*
*Hastened*
*Encouraged*

Power
(20+12)

Defence
(5+3)

Health
(5+19+3)

Ether
: 21/31
(5+19+1+1+5)

Gold

GP:

Equipment
: Snake Staff (WP:12), Fanged Helm (SP:5), Robe of the Archmagi (SP:3, Ether:5. immune to Sealing)

Summons
: Ice Cube Tray (Ice), Xut the Daemon (Darkness), Raiju the Raiju (Lightning), Ni the Shrubbery (Wood), Clay Golem (Earth), Battle Angel (Light), unknown (Fire), unknown (Wind)

Inventory
Gems
Scrolls
Other items
: 4 Potions, 2 Grand Tonics, 2 Phoenix Essence, 5 Mead, 4 Smelling Salts, 2 Nostrum, 2 Smoke Bombs, Fire Bomb, Holy Bomb, Flash Bomb, Ether Core, Bedroll, Venom, 2 Bones

assassin_benji.jpg

Benji Carvenhall (Flare)

Assassin

Level 20 2/3
*Counterstrike*

Power:
(Level 20 + WP 12)

Defense:

Health:
22/31

Gold:

GP:

Equipment:
Darkness
Ice
Light
Counterstrike Gloves

Inventory:
Pickaxe, Bedroll, Shovel, Mead x5, Smelling Salts x4, Grand Potion x3, Nostrum x2, Venom x3, Smoke Bomb x2, Remedy x1, Lightning Bomb x1, Bone x2

Party Leader, choose the order of action. Everyone, choose your actions and targets.

"Well, that's one down at least, let's try to do this in a way that will keep more from joining. Cinna, Benji, please target Direwolf E, both of you, I'll take the potential free hit from Direwolf F."

"I shall again first try to seal Direwolf F, if that succeeds I shall cast a Fire spell at Direwolf F, else I shall try to seal Direwolf F again, all of this from the back row."

Battle order

Namyrra

Namyrra

Benji

Cinna

(OoC: since Flare has given me permission to control Benji a bit..)

Benji repeats his attack.

Results of Round Eleven of the Sheep Meadow Battle:

>Namyrra uses Scroll of Sealing on Direwolf F - Succeed (Direwolf: sealed; Namyrra: -1 ether)

>Benji vs. Direwolf E - Lethal Hit (Direwolf: 135 health-(32x2=64 dmg)=71 health)

>Cinna vs. Direwolf E - Special Damage (no effect)

Namyrra manages to seal the other direwolf on her second attempt. Benji slices 64 health off of the other direwolf. It tries to summon an ally, but the sealing effect it has prevents that from happening. The other direwolf tries to attack Namyrra, but to no avail.

Two enemies still remain.

Enemies:

Direwolf E

Special I:
Howl

Special II:
Blood Fang

Direwolf F

*Sealed for 2 more rounds*

Special I:
Howl

Special II:
Blood Fang

Party:

Level 18 1/2
*Immune to Fire*

Power:

Defense:
(helmet 2+ medal 1)

Health:
19/30

Ether:
0/24

Gold:

GP:

Equipment:

Inventory:

Namyrra Uq (Quarryman)
***Party Leader***

Level 20 2/3
*Immune to Sealed*
*Hastened*
*Encouraged*

Power
(20+12)

Defence
(5+3)

Health
(5+19+3)

Ether
: 19/31
(5+19+1+1+5)

Gold

GP:

Equipment

Summons

Inventory
Gems
Scrolls
Other items

assassin_benji.jpg

Benji Carvenhall (Flare)

Assassin

Level 20 2/3
*Counterstrike*

Power:
(Level 20 + WP 12)

Defense:

Health:
22/31

Gold:

GP:

Equipment:
Darkness
Ice
Light
Counterstrike Gloves

Inventory:

"Great! Benji, Cinna, go for Direwolf F!"

Same battle order.

Namyrra attempts to seal Direwolf E, if that succeeds she'll cast a Fire spell at Direwolf E, if it doesn't she'll try to seal again, both from back row.

Benji attacks Direwolf F from the back row.

QM Note: I'll speed things up a bit, if you don't mind...

Results of Round Twelve of the Sheep Meadow Battle:

>Namyrra uses Scroll of Sealing on Direwolf E - Fail (Namyrra: -1 ether)

>Benji vs. Direwolf F - Lethal Aim (Direwolf: 135 health-(12x2=24 dmg)=111 health)

>Cinna vs. Direwolf F - Critical Hit (Direwolf: 111 health-43 dmg=68 health)

Direwolf E - Free Hit vs. Namyrra (Namyrra: 25 health+8 SP-(15/2=8 dmg)=25 health)

Namyrra fails to seal her target. Benji and Cinna pummel the other direwolf for 24 and 43 damage. Namyrra is unscathed by the free hit from the other direwolf.

Two enemies still remain.

Enemies:

Direwolf E

Special I:
Howl

Special II:
Blood Fang

Direwolf F

*Sealed for 1 more round*

Health: 68/175

Special I:
Howl

Special II:
Blood Fang

Party:

Level 18 1/2
*Immune to Fire*

Power:

Defense:
(helmet 2+ medal 1)

Health:
19/30

Ether:
0/24

Gold:

GP:

Equipment:

Inventory:

Namyrra Uq (Quarryman)
***Party Leader***

Level 20 2/3
*Immune to Sealed*
*Hastened*
*Encouraged*

Power
(20+12)

Defence
(5+3)

Health
(5+19+3)

Ether
: 17/31
(5+19+1+1+5)

Gold

GP:

Equipment

Summons

Inventory
Gems
Scrolls
Other items

assassin_benji.jpg

Benji Carvenhall (Flare)

Assassin

Level 20 2/3
*Counterstrike*

Power:
(Level 20 + WP 12)

Defense:

Health:
22/31

Gold:

GP:

Equipment:
Darkness
Ice
Light
Counterstrike Gloves

Inventory:

Results of Round Thirteen of the Sheep Meadow Battle:

>Benji vs. Direwolf F - Special Damage (no effect)

>Cinna vs. Direwolf F - Hit (Direwolf: 68 health-31 dmg=37 health)

Direwolf E - Free Hit vs. Namyrra (Namyrra: 25 health+8 SP-(15/2=8 dmg)=25 health)

Yet again, Namyrra fails to seal her target on both attempts. Benji fails to attack the sealed direwolf, but Cinna hits it for 31 damage. The other direwolf's free hit is ineffective against Namyrra.

Both enemies are still standing.

Enemies:

Direwolf E

Special I:
Howl

Special II:
Blood Fang

Direwolf F

Health: 37/175

Special I:
Howl

Special II:
Blood Fang

Party:

Level 18 1/2
*Immune to Fire*

Power:

Defense:
(helmet 2+ medal 1)

Health:
19/30

Ether:
0/24

Gold:

GP:

Equipment:

Inventory:

Namyrra Uq (Quarryman)
***Party Leader***

Level 20 2/3
*Immune to Sealed*
*Hastened*
*Encouraged*

Power
(20+12)

Defence
(5+3)

Health
(5+19+3)

Ether
: 15/31
(5+19+1+1+5)

Gold

GP:

Equipment

Summons

Inventory
Gems
Scrolls
Other items

assassin_benji.jpg

Benji Carvenhall (Flare)

Assassin

Level 20 2/3
*Counterstrike*

Power:
(Level 20 + WP 12)

Defense:

Health:
22/31

Gold:

GP:

Equipment:
Darkness
Ice
Light
Counterstrike Gloves

Inventory:

"Bloody Hell."

Same battle order

"Screw this, I give up the sealing business."

Namyrra prepares for one Fire spell at each Direwolf, both from the back row

"Bloody Hell."

Same battle order

"Screw this, I give up the sealing business."

Namyrra prepares for one Fire spell at each Direwolf, both from the back row

"Put me in the beginning of the battle order so at least I can use my counterstrike gloves on him."

EDIT: Never mind, there won't be any free hits (duh)

Edited by Flare

Results of Round Fourteen of the Sheep Meadow Battle:

>Namyrra (Fire) vs. Direwolf E - Special Damage (Howl - Direwolf G joins the battle)

>Namyrra (Fire) vs. Direwolf F - Spell (Direwolf: 37 health-(32x4=128 dmg)=0 health; Namyrra: -1 ether)

>Benji vs. Direwolf E - Lethal Aim (Direwolf: 71 health-(12x2=24 dmg)=47 health)

>Cinna vs. Direwolf F G - Hit (Direwolf: 175 health-31 dmg=144 health)

As soon as Namyrra gives up on her attempts to seal the enemies, another direwolf appears. Immensely irritated, she burns one of the weaker direwolves into ashes. Benji aims his crossbow and deals 24 damage to another direwolf. Cinna hits the newest direwolf for 31 damage.

Two enemies remain.

Enemies:

Direwolf E

Health: 47/175

Special I:
Howl

Special II:
Blood Fang

Direwolf G

Health: 144/175

Special I:
Howl

Special II:
Blood Fang

Party:

Level 18 1/2
*Immune to Fire*

Power:

Defense:
(helmet 2+ medal 1)

Health:
19/30

Ether:
0/24

Gold:

GP:

Equipment:

Inventory:

Namyrra Uq (Quarryman)
***Party Leader***

Level 20 2/3
*Immune to Sealed*
*Hastened*
*Encouraged*

Power
(20+12)

Defence
(5+3)

Health
(5+19+3)

Ether
: 14/31
(5+19+1+1+5)

Gold

GP:

Equipment

Summons

Inventory
Gems
Scrolls
Other items

assassin_benji.jpg

Benji Carvenhall (Flare)

Assassin

Level 20 2/3
*Counterstrike*

Power:
(Level 20 + WP 12)

Defense:

Health:
22/31

Gold:

GP:

Equipment:
Darkness
Ice
Light
Counterstrike Gloves

Inventory:

"Ug! I'll attack Direwolf G from the back row."

Edited by Flare

"This is getting more and more frustrating. :sad:"

Battle order:

Benji

Namyrra

Namyrra

Cinna

"I'll try, again, to seal. Direwolf G this time Sigh. If I somehow manage to seal Direwolf G on my first turn I'll cast a Fire spell at him on my second, else I'll try to seal him again"

"Cinna, don't target Direwolf E, let's just have him hit Benji a few times and meet his doom that way. Benji, I'll use a potion on you in the next round if necessary."