Sandy

Heroica RPG - Unlimited Quest: Fields of Glory

"Well, we could." Karie shrugs. Her wounds were beginning to mount up, and the pain wasn't letting up any time soon. She wasn't going to get knocked out in a farmer's field. She had a reputation to maintain.

"If everyone's fine holding the line and defending ourselves, I'm fine with doing nothing and waiting this out."

"Well, I don't hear any objections...Cedric takes off his shield from the back row.

“Let’s do nothing then when a couple of these guys are down to minimal health I’ll zap them with this.” He holds up the decamodifier.

Siercon waits until the dogs drop below a 14 health and then uses the decamodifier. He stops after obtaining two cards

Edited by Siercon and Coral

"Works for me," Kiray says as she does nothing from the back.

Karie does nothing from the back row.

Battle Order:
Karie
Kiray
Siercon
Cedric

There are those who would view it as callous, heartless and mean spirited, and there are those who would view it as an excellent strategy considering the odds of party self murder, regardless of your view the battle grinds to a screeching halt.  The party stands back and watches as the remaining creatures succumb to their minor but profusely bleeding wounds.

Round 16

Everyone does nothing except siercon.  Sensing the first beasts begin to fall he pulls a strange device from his robes and with a snap and a flash of light the first Bhargast disappears and a small card remains.

Siercon Gains one Barghast Decamon Card.

Round 44

The second Barghast also falls to the Wizards strange device.

Siercon gains one Barghast Decamon Card.

Round 46 The final beast succumbs to its wounds.

The Party is Victorious.

Party Leader Please distribute the loot

2 Tonics and 3 Bones

All Party members gain 5GP and their respective levels.

I will get a party update together tonight guys, I need to get my other computer.

Cedric feels stronger, almost like he can train to be an advanced class. "Where to next?"

ooc: I personally wish to leave, but I will stay if you all want to stay. I am level 15, so I can train to be an advanced class, and the final quest is coming up, so Cedric has little purpose of staying in the fields, but if any of you wish to do more, I won't stop you and will come along.

EDIT: Cedric re-equips his shield.

Edited by wiz
Equipping of shield

Karie picks up the loot and brushes it off.

"Good thinking, Cedric. Well done everybody. Here, everyone gets something. If you got any problems, let me know."

Loot:
Cedric- Bone
Kiran-Bone
Siercon- Bone
Karie- 2 Tonics

OOC: I'm cool with leaving as well if everyone is. :thumbup:

alright, that's everyone

Cedric leaves, and uses 15 of his 19 Glory Points on three Phoenix Incenses. He returns all of his loaned equipment.

"See ye all at the hall, I'm leaving."

20584275801_96b45a9eb5_t.jpgKarie Alderflask-Cour, 24? Year Old Human Female Minstrel LUCKY Party Leader

Level 35 *Permanently Nimble* *1/3 Chance to Weaken targeted enemy on successful hits*

Power Bonus: 0

Health: 10/63 (7+8+11+35+2)

Defense: 7 (4+3)

Ether:15/41 (35+4+2)

Gold: 727

GP: 51

Equipment: Vagrant's Guitar (WP: 5, user is lucky, fire and wind elemental instrument), Catsuit (Wearer becomes nimble and has a 1/3 chance to completely avoid rolls of COUNTER, DAMAGE, and FREE HITS, suitable for women only, body wear), Vorpalis Crown (SP: 4, the wearer has a 1/3 chance of dealing Weakened to the targeted enemy on successful hits. Headwear, suitable for anyone.), Fenarian Robes of the Vampire (SP:3, Max. Ether +4, backwear) Encore Plectrum (If the same song is sung for more than one round of combat in a row, the song's ether cost for the consecutive rounds is halved; suitable for minstrels, accessory),

Inventory:

-Weapons: Angelic Trumpet (WP: 5, user is blessed, instrument), , Nocturne Flute (WP: 6, inflicts the Sleep affect, instrument), Demon's Fiddle (WP: 12, causes Enamoured and Cursed, instrument) Sexy (WP: 11 longsword, ignores SP) Fine-tuned Guitar (WP:15, user is lucky; instrument)

*Artefacts: Glittering Dress (The users job traits are replaced by those of a Harlot: Promiscuity, Flee, and Money Maker, suitable for women only), Skull Mask (SP: 1, wearer can pose as undead, headwear), Trickster's Mask of the Elf (changes user's appearance into that of an elf of the same gender, accessory), Snake Eyes Charm (Provides immunity to petrified, accessory, suitable for anyone), Mage's Muffler (Provides immunity to sealed, accessory, suitable for anyone), Medal of Valor (This pendant is awarded by the Bonapartes to those who show their heroism in the battle against piracy. The wearer gains double experience in battle. Accessory), , Immortal Aegis (Bodywear, SP: 6, 1/6 chance of negating all damage on a Free Hit)

*Scrolls: Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Weakening, Scroll of Newtity

*Battle Songs: True Loves Serenade (restores 50 health to the rest of the party, costs 2 ether per healed ally, Battle Song), Murder on the Dancefloor (Has 1/6 chance of instantly knocking out each opponent (unless immune to sudden death) when sung; costs 5 ether per non-immune enemy; Battle Song), Serene Etude (Removes negative effects from the rest of the party instantly. Costs 1 ether per negative effect removed; Battle Song), Hundred-Hero Hymn (Doubles the current and maximum health for the rest of the party for the remainder of the round. Stacks with the inspired effect. Costs 10 ether per ally)

*Consumables: Grand Potion x14, Tonic x3, Grand Tonic x18, Remedy x8, Phoenix Essence X2, Nostrum x4, Smelling Salts x2, Mead, Neutralizer x3, Herbal Infusions x3 (Removes Negative Effects and causes Blessed and Transcended effects), Oculoid Miasma (Consumable, reduces level of one enemy by 10.), Elixir x2, Tiger Balm, Health Core, Potion x4, Mead x5, Venoms x16, Deadly Venoms x2, Bone, Smoke Bombs X12

*Tools: Magic Compass, Bedroll, Magnifying Glass, Shovel, Pickaxe, Telescope, Decamodifier, Empath Glass (Can read NPC emotions; one time use in each battle, causing one enemy Confused and Fragile for 3 rounds)

*Sheep: Baaffy (Pet Sheep; whenever unleashed deals the fast asleep effect to one random opponent once per battle, unlimited use)

aGuN22V.jpgLord Cedric (wiz)

34-year-old Male Human Knight

Level 15

Power: 20 (+3+2*+15)

Defense: 8

Health: 14/26(13+10+2+1+1**)

Gold: 0

19 GP

Equipment: Sexy, Hinckwell shield (SP:6, Can block one free hit every round. If the user has Hinckwell rep. rolls of DAMAGE has a 1/2 chance to be blocked and SPECIAL DAMAGED has a 1/4 chance to be blocked. ),Boots (SP 2 Footwear)

Inventory:

Artifacts: Scary Black Cloak (grants the Intimidate [see Black Knight] and "Diplomacy" [see Infiltraitor] job traits; backwear), ,

Gold Longsword (Longsword, WP:10)

Consumables: Potion, Mead, 3x bone, Deadly Venom, smoke Bomb, Venom

Tools: Sungold Seal (+3 Power, +2 Health), Bedroll, Shovel

0d825d83-ba7e-453f-b4cc-22d12430c2fe_zpsSiercon (Siercon and Coral)

Male, Wraith (Visual appearance of hollow black smoke in human form.)

Level 28 1/3 Battlemage (Darkness to all Attacks; Immune to Darkness, Asleep) Half Damage from Flying Enemies

Power: ( lvl 28 + WP 17)

Defense: 9 (Dark Phibbian Cloak +5, Robes +4)

Health: 30/41 (5 base + 27 lvl + 5 class + 4 robes)

Ether: 9/33 (5 base + 28 lvl + 1 class)

Gold: 215

19 GP

Equipment:

-Dark Phibbian Cloak (SP:5, Adds Darkness-element to attacks and protects from darkness, suitable for magic users, body wear, Immune to Sleep,)

-Telethia's Robes (black robes that Telethia wore into battle. SP: 4, Max HP +4, backwear.)

Crystow Feather (half damage from Electric and Flying type enemies, accessory),

-Giant Spear (WP:17, causes Bleeding 5, Hollow upgrade [Grand Potion Stored])

Gems: Topaz (Lightning), Diamond (Light), Ruby (Fire), Emerald (Wood), Sapphire (Wind), Aquamarine (Water)

Bombs: 7x Bone (Distracts monster for 1 turn when thrown), x5 Fire Bomb, Smoke Bomb X2, Air Bomb X2, Dirt Bomb X2, Floral Bomb X2, Holy Bomb X2, Ice Bomb X2, Lightning Bomb X2, Water Bomb X2

Consumables: 1 Bone, Potions, 2 Remedies, 1 Tonic, 3 Grand Tonic, Everlasting Venom (Adds Poisoned +10 effect to one weapon permanently; consumable) Mead, smelling salts, Nostrum, Skeleton Decoy, 5x Venom, Grating Stone, Feather of White (Allows the user to hide for up to three rounds, avoiding Free Hits. The effect ends if the user targets an enemy, Consumable), Smoke Bomb

Inventory: Scroll of Magic Disguise, -Immortal Essence (+1 power for every enemy still standing. Accesory.)

Sylvania's Cowl (Artifact, Head Wear, Animal Talk)

Tools: Magic Compass, Shovel, Magnifying Glass, Decamodifier, Telescope

kirayblackknight_sandy.pngKiray Nastayo (KingoftheZempk), A Hero Who Is Actually Worth Something

24 year old Female Human Warden

Level 27 1/3 *Immune to Blinded, Doomed, Blessed, Light, Darkness**Double damage to Demonic and Holy Foes**Half Damage from Free Hits* *Intimidation* Poison 5

Power Bonus: 3

Defense: 29

Health: 44/44

Gold: 814

19 GP

Equipment: Deadly Crossbow (WP:16, Light elemental, has 1/6 chance of instantly knocking out the target unless it is immune to sudden death; crossbow, deals poisoned by 10), Never Blessed Armor (SP: 10, Immune to Darkness, Light, and Blessed, Wearer deals double damage to Demons, suitable to Knights, Barbarians, Regulators, and Skirmishers), Spesialian Spiked Pauldrons (Damage from Free Hits is halved; accessory), Never Blessed Helmet (SP: 8, Immunity to Blinded, Doomed and Blessed, Wearer deals double damage to Holy Enemies, suitable to Knights, Barbarians, Regulators, and Skirmishers), Orcish Barbed Shield (SP: 11)

Inventory:

Weapons and Shields: Sword of Fire and Light (WP: 7, Fire-Light Elemental, Greatsword), Mythralized-Smith’s Katana (WP:20, Darkness elemental, Deals Bleeding +2), Sanctified Rito Longsword (WP:6, doubled against Flying enemies; longsword), Two Fanged Orcish Shield (SP: 7, Immune to Darkness, Shield Bash Replaces Meditate), Spesialian Shield (SP:6, Immune to Blinded, Shield), Wolfhead Aegis (SP:5, enemies that hit the user become afraid, suitable for anyone with Wolfgang reputation; shield.),

Artifacts: Snug Armor (SP: 5, Cannot be De-Equipped, Suitable to all classes that use shields, body wear), Fishy Scale Mail (SP: 6 , wearer absorbs water-elemental damage as health, immune to Fire; suitable for knights, dragoons, skirmishers, and regulators, body wear), Flameproof Armor (SP:1; no longer flameproof; bodywear, suitable for anyone), Winged Sandals (Protects from bound- and slowed-effects; footwear.)

Gems: Emerald

Consumables: 7X Potion, Nostrum, Ambrosia, Mead, Mediocre Pongcanis Brew (Encouraged + Enraged), 3x Smoke Bomb, 9x Bone, 2x Soma, Ambrosia, 3x Mead, Dragon Scale, Fire Bomb, 8x Venom, Tako Sushi (Restores 10 health; consumable), Noxious Venom, Greater Potion (Restores 50 health to the target), 5x Grand Potion, Dirt Bomb, Floral Bomb, Ice Bomb, Confuse Bomb, Smoke Bomb, Venom, Serpent Scales (Grants Reinforced and Nimble-effects for the duration of one battle when consumed) Tonic, Remedy, 2x Nostrum, Phoenix Essence, Smelling Salts, Venom, Chicken Drumstick

Tools: Bedroll, Shovel, Wolf King's Seal (+3 Power, Intimidation, doesn't take up an item slot)

Taking back her Medal of Valor and Sexy from Cedric, Karie cashes in her 50 glory points for five hundred gold.

"We're in the money, we're in the money..." Karie hums to herself as she stockpiles her newly found coinage into her already bulging coin purse.

"Well, it was fun while it lasted, gang. Don't spend your glory points in one place... or do, I don't really care, it's your money. Don't let me tell you what you can and cannot do!"

"Well that was a good run. See you all back in the hall." Kiray takes her things and leaves.