So many of those new motors in such a gorguous body. Took me a while to stop drooling over the pictures and post some praise. Outstanding build Effe :thumbup:

Best Efferman,

I started 2 ours ago whit your chassis and i loved the way you desingd it, you have everthing well thought. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I finnisht your G chassis and it's drives superburb. Whit your 4 motors it's driving a lot better than mine sollution off it, thanks for your foto's at Flickr, it whas a easy rebuild.

later on your chassis whit mine Daf 3600 Turbo Twin Dakar body.

Greets Edwin

Your wheelbase is in the lenght the same, only your G is 2 studds weighter at the front.

Edited by VFracingteam

i have made a 2 studs less wide axle, based on my G axle. it should fit without changes on the frame

7894928190_c633d82fd3.jpg

100_9725 von efferman auf Flickr

maybe worth to try it

Edited by efferman

Thanks Effe,

I will try it first in original one because there are no fenders jet in the front.

When it's don't look ok than i will try the smaller wheelbase

Best Effe,

Here are the first photo's from your chassis whit mine Daf 3600 Turbo twin.

I thought that the wheel base whas almost the same, but there whas a lot off differents on it.

I has to redesignd now the front end, but must olso change the hole backend off the truck.

Later on this week i hope i can finnisht it. the drive whit the havey body is very great and it's stil can clim over than 45 degrees off angle.

Greets Edwin.

101_0140_1.jpg

101_0141_1.jpg

not really, only short on my slippery testboard at 110% and it was to much. on a grippy surface it should be possible

I tried it on a triplex board and it,s whas easy clime 45 degrees angle and for me thats a record whit lego and the Unimog's wheels has still grip and no wheel spin.

Your solution whit that four L motors is great and i think you can have even more torque when you changes some gears, but in this setting you get the right speed and a lot off torque.

Thanks for this amazing desing off your chassis and yes i must rebuild a lot off mine body, but thats no problem :wink: