Angeli

Warrior Beauty

A week would be just enough for me to photograph ... Her, uh... It.

By the way, Angeli, can we nickname you Jelly :tongue:?

A week would be just enough for me to photograph ... Her, uh... It.

By the way, Angeli, can we nickname you Jelly :tongue:?

ah ah :) why Jelly? :))

yes why?

how tall was waterdeep in the end? or the whole time default_blink.gif

yes why?

how tall was waterdeep in the end? or the whole time default_blink.gif

I suppose we could expose that info at the same time as we pronounce the winner here, so people could have a week more to guess :)

yes why?

Oh Jelly. What you and Susan fail to understand is that if you can have a good (and/or funny)nickname or an abbreviation, why not use it to its fullest? Like how you can call me just "Pen" if you'd like. I used to get called that in my Lego Universe days and it has a memorable place in my ABS plastic heart. I also could call you Geli. It follows the spelling of your name yet still sounds like jelly. But of course if you really don't want a nickname, I will understand.

ahahah NOW I understand ;)

as long as you build and show us your mocs, you can call me anything you like ;)

Ladies and gentlemen (I really have to look for a new opening sentence)!

I present to you Heyina Deeh, captain of the Virgin Warriors, one of the strongest group of fighters in Mpya Stedor.

heyina_deeh_1.jpg

Heyina Deeh was born just like her sisters as a slave in the Holy Virgin City of Magador (Guild of Amenor). As child she was already selected to become a Virgin Warrior. Their duty is to defend one of the many temples of the 'Godess of the Virgin' and her high priestess. Already at a young age, she showed her excellent combat skills and she was rewarded at the age of 18 with the title of Captain and her own squad (19 other Virgin Warriors).

2 years later, she and her squad were sent to Mpya Stedor as a gift from Magador as Lord Damaximus declared that the 'Godess of the Virgin' will be the only religion with a temple in his city.

Now, Heyina Deeh is still a young girl of 21 years old and she will be a Virgin Warrior till the age of 30. Then after a ritual, she will be sent to the Mi Amazona Guild southwest of Amenor where she will be a free woman till she dies. That's the destiny of all Virgin Warriors :laugh:

heyina_deeh_2.jpg

heyina_deeh_3.jpg

Thanks Angeli for hosting this and good luck to everyone else!

edit: oh yes, I got 20 of them in total :laugh: (only one with cape)

Edited by DaMaximus

By the way, isn't this contest supposed to be ended today? Angeli posted the one week deadline on the 12th, which was a week ago.

Is my entry in on time? I do hope so! :blush:

Meet Sabine, the bandit queen of the Qarkyr pass. She controls all trade between Qarkyr and the coast, enforced with the iron fist of her disiplined bandit army. You can either pay a toll to pass through her territory, or pay the full price in blood! :devil: So far the rulers of Qarkyr have tolerated her presence as she protects the area from worse dangers that might befall merchant caravans and vessals, but as her tolls have increased in these times of peril, who can say for how long...

Those who have seen her can attest to her striking beauty, enhanced by the glitter of her silver helm and mighty broadsword! But anger her, and the shine of that broadsword will be the last thing you see...

banditqueen1eb_200912.jpg

I will start by making the point that where I am presently living, it is not yet midnight of the 19th...

Meet...

kalikta.jpg

SCROPUS KALIKTA

No one knows of how she truly came to be. Some say she fell in an orb from the heavens. Others say she emerged from a cave far beneath any land of the Drow. Most accept that she existed before the Druids formed Historica, and they may well be right as her face wrinkles quite so that one might believe a massive insect is within. No one would truly know, as the stories told of her are from afar, and how she lights men aflame with her swords, and in just mere moments not a trace is left. As a Scropus, Kalikta also has a massive stinger at the end of her tail that once plunged into the ground, opens up the depths of hell. Always escaping in that opening before anyone could fully comprehend her might, people wonder what she does down wherever she is, and why she must be so hostile. It also has never been confirmed if she is the only Scropus in these lands...

wow, great entries, my fellow Historicians ;)

not a problem, we can give it 12 more hours, if anyone wants in, but did not really came trough with photographing :)|

And tommorow I will start parring girls, so if anyone is even that late, contact me via pm, and I will fit you in = creativity is main goal here ;)

Hope I'm not too late and you can get me in the contest...

8009476703_d19be383c0_z.jpg

When the love of her life left her, Galia didn't complain. She didn't run to her friends or cried or bought a cat to replace her husband. She dyed her hair, took the old sword of her husband and started to live as a warrior. She left her village and ate what she found in the wild. The woman learned hunting and built shelters if it rained. In her village everyone thinks she is dead, but her plan is to return there. That's because there is one thing her husband still has, that is hers. One thing, she couldn't take with her when fleeing into the wild. One thing that at any cost she wants back. Her daughter!

Edited by blue banana

This is a really neat contest. I only came across the contest today, so I never built up a female warrior. I don't think I will in time, but I may come up with someone anyway (for fun, not for the contest). I like the idea of a female assassin. Probably why I loved Kill Bill so much, or Lady Vengeance.

It will be neat seeing what everyone comes up with. I really should have paid more attention to the Guilds. I haven't had time since it all began when I signed up. It really has become something with a lot of great stories/builds. Everyone should be proud of how far they have come.

Keep up the good work everyone and good luck in the contest!

Did Angeli get banned by accident? If not, is this contest ended or will Angeli be allowed back soon?

Angeli has been banned for posting confidential Legends of Chima info after staff repeatedly asked him not too. his efforts in Guilds will be missed, as he has engaged a lot of members to discuss and build.

The competition will continue, the guild leaders will sort it outand maybe throw in some small prizes too.

Angeli has been banned for posting confidential Legends of Chima info after staff repeatedly asked him not too. his efforts in Guilds will be missed, as he has engaged a lot of members to discuss and build.

The competition will continue, the guild leaders will sort it outand maybe throw in some small prizes too.

thats disappointing, he will be missed default_cry4.gif

nocturnous doesn't have many active members does it?

Edited by Legonardo

Seriously???? For something stupid as that?? Allright, I understand that is somehow forbidden, but then again, there are a lot of members who really want to know that info...

He was the reason why I really enjoyed Historica...

Seriously???? For something stupid as that?? Allright, I understand that is somehow forbidden, but then again, there are a lot of members who really want to know that info...

He was the reason why I really enjoyed Historica...

It is not a stupid reason if someone holds themselves above a company like TLG and their lawyers because they feel they have right to disperse confidential information that isn't their intellectual property. Whilst I had nothing to do with this whole affair, I do back up the actions of my fellow staff members.

Would it be better if we simply ignore TLG's polite requests to remove pictures and links and end up with a site that has no regard for good lines of communication with LEGO? Shall we toss aside all the effort staff have put in over the last three years in strengthening ties with TLG, and their sneak peaks/ prize support as well. Pictures will come in time, but Eurobricks will not post confidential pictures of unreleased sets, nor will we tolerate members who say one thing and do another after being warned to remove content. None of us own Eurobricks, but together we make it a strong cooperative community.

I agree that Angeli's loss to Guilds is huge, if you feel unable to step up in his absence or wish to also no longer contribute, that is of course your prerogative. I still feel that guilds has a lot more to offer keen members.

Oh wow. Banned as in forever? Not just taking an extended break? That will certainly be a loss for GoH. I'm really going to miss his huge builds and all his trash-talking. His online personality was definitely larger-than-life. I realize that EB has to watch its back legally, and definitely wants to maintain a good relationship with TLG. It's too bad, as there certainly seem to be plenty of unscrupulous sites out there where he could have posted photos or information without any issues, so why do it on EB?

I don't want to turn this into a Angeli memorial thread, but I wish to mention that I often enjoyed what he did here on EB. For some reason, I always imagined an old russian professor in his drow lab. His online persona was one of the very few that stuck out here. Anyway, I believe EB staff know what they do, so I think their decisions are to be respected.

Let's make one thing clear: I do respect the decissions of the EB-staff! I was a moderator as well on another (not legorelated) forum and I had to stop because it was really time-consuming. So I know how difficult some decissions are, especially when it comes to popular members.

And I totally agree that Angeli had to stop when he was warned, certainly as it could cause trouble with TLG (they (read: Legobricks) still are the connection between all the EB-members).

But I only feel it is a really severe punishment for him, as I am quite sure he doesn't meant to hurt anyone or TLG...

I am not planning to stop with GoH, there are still a lot other great Historica-members I really come along with, but we will certainly miss Angeli.

edit:

I am sorry to post this here, but I don't know where else we can talk about this...

Edited by DaMaximus