Angeli

Warrior Beauty

:))

Thank you for suggestions :)

Yes, in real world they do get first and second chaperon, but they are also not allowed to go armed on a stage :))

In any case, although a good idea, we will stick with the first plan, all to one winner, and Drow will pay for the shipping (Do not worry, we will just make few raids on nearby villages and steal gold we need ;)

Hehehehe, there can be only one... fairest of them all :)

... And here's the entourage of our beloved Tinera, standing in awe under the lights of Lith My'athar:

P8240036.jpg

none of these lovely ladies will be competing herself, but all of them are here with a purpose - to, in whatever way they can, aid Tinera win the prize.

First here is her fitness couch - lovely Gno:

P8240029.jpg

always ready, always agile and always there with a kind word whenever Tinera is feeling uninspired or under the weather... (that word usualy being "SMASH!")

Second we have Tinera's vocal coach and a dear, dear friend - Doom Priestess Kilminstra.

P8240031.jpg

A good listener, known scholar and the best god-damn performer of sacrificial rituals in the whole Moruth. Tinera is still pondering should her talent (for the talent show part of the contest) be singing or swordplay, so Kilminstra is hoping she would tip the scales in favour of singing... For it would be pitty if she had carried all that banshee essence in vain...

And finaly, leader of our little expedition and Chairman of the Warlock guild's beauty pageant - Lady Vapulia Teague:

P8240034.jpg

A lady, a philanthropist, a necromancer, Vapulia was Tinera's mentor, teaching her etiquette, fencing, waltz and the dark arts.

She has come all this way to see her pupil win... or die trying. :devil:

I made another Figure and it was pretty much fun :classic:

7856383114_51fa4439a3.jpg

Orc Warrior Beauty

Edited by Buurli_Burri

d95bcb4578f9.jpg

Louise - the Killer of the Kings

This legendary lady is known to be dangerous, yet she had been a mistress of endless kings, princes, counts and even sultans. Most of them were then assassinated, but new and new rulers of the world are ready to take a chance - maybe she won't finish her mission this time and would stay with her new master? But she surely will do as she usually does, and add one more crown to her large collection of souvenirs!

Sorry for the double post, but I made a third entry :tongue:

So here are my warrior beauties:

7795862490_861d7a428d.jpg

Princess Akilah :wub:

7856383114_51fa4439a3.jpg

Orc Female Warrior :sick:

7856708152_b7f87e37ab.jpg

Elja the Keeper :devil: (Will count for the contest, I won't add more! )

Feel free to add more, every warrior girl that joins show more and more how beautiful world of Historica actually is :)

Btw, guys, the minifigs are so beautiful that I am speechless. We will keep contest open for few weeks in September (as we agreed), so you can have time to return from holidays and play with minifigs :) I will comment on every minifigure later, but for now, I've made some examples of female warrior beauty to give you ideas:)

beau-16.jpgbeau-17.jpg

beau-18.jpgbeau-19.jpg

beau-20.jpgbeau-21.jpg

beau-22.jpgbeau-23.jpg

beau-24.jpgbeau-25.jpg

Oh yes, there are rumors that lord Ssilyrrlith is a girl, but is it really or those he just have a long hair and no grasp over his guild, we will see later:) (reagarding next to the last picture:))

I haven't participated in Historica before, mostly due lack of time and amount of other LEGO projects, but I have been following all the amazing MOCs for a while. This contest was interesting but simple, so I made this beauty!

wbfinale.jpg

Angol Gôrdaughter was born in Avalonia, but was accidently left sleeping in wagon that carried her to Petrea when she was young. She shortly became an outlaw.

Hehehe, a chi blocker, nice :thumbup:

This is Bonnie Klanker

P8280028.jpg

while everybody is prepering for the main event Bonnie is making sure that the Great Arena is clean of hulk-rats. Not even death by stampedoing brontobeatles stopped her in performing her duties!

Nagas of the eastern shore sent their champion beauty as well

P8280030.jpg

sadly, she is not informed that beauty contest means more then beating some other ladies to death in a free-for-all brawl... or maybe she is informed all too well...?

Here is a rarity indeed, Lady Florence Lightdimmer, a Nocturnian paladin:

P8280032.jpg

sworn to protect the king's name and rid the world of all lesser species like dwarves and halflings, her special talents include hammering, bashing skulls and haiku. The Drow let her enter despite her madness because she is so damn amusing... After all is over they'll probably leave her in the arena... and let loose the brontobeatles :devil:

And lastly, this is Trixie:

P8280033.jpg

a caravan driver, got drunk one day and woke up in some gutter with an application for a beauty pageant, so she decided to give it a try. She is confident that she could outdrink any of her competitors.

So, after watching the world of Historica develop for several months now, I've finally decided to genuinely join in on the fun. And is there a better way to introduce onself than taking part in a contest where all that is beautiful in ones own realm has a place to shine?

So, without further ado, I hereby present the Sisterhood of Gloom and Glory, an adventuring party eternally loyal to Lord Thror III (my soon-to-be presented sig-fig who's design will be quite similar to my current avatar):

7896390568_2986a03609.jpg

First there's the highest-born of them, Lady Maya of the Red Fan. Being the niece of Lord Thror III, she doesn't really need to go adventuring and certainly doesn't look like a seasoned mage specialized on divine spells.

7896404996_f76a0e5f3f.jpg

She's always accompanied by her bodyguard, 'Doubleedged' Karca. Rumour has it that her alias doesn't stem from her weapon but her forked tongue. Be wary, though, because everyone who spreads such a rumour is likely to be found dead within a week.

7896388976_cbd3f50a3e.jpg

From a mysterious folk from beneath the mountains, U'klogi of the Golden Flail serves both as close-combat fighter in the group and as ambassador at the court of Thror III. Because none other of the group really wants to take part in the contest, she decided to join it for the fun. Unsurprisingly, she often says that she counts as one of the most beautiful amongst her own people.

7896398614_34419276af.jpg

Having been exiled from the Mystic Isles for speaking against Siercon and Coral, Dunya of the flying Arrow has found refuge at a place that seems unfit for elves to live at. But since then she has accustomated herself to the rough climate and her skill with bow and arrow is second to none. Sadly, news about the tournament held in Mpyea Stedor arrived too late for her to enter as well.

7896391034_49976190f2.jpg

Her looks may give it away that Rsitrem the Bladesingress actually is an articial being created long ago due to an experiment gone wrong.

7896394310_a2e2fc8236.jpg

Gracia the Green Witch, intended to create a groom for herself decades ago. Some way or another, she got the spell and ingredients wrong which led to the birht of Rsitrem. Since then, Rsitrem has proven more loyal to her than any man can ever be. Given the unknown age (rumour has it she's one of the first apprentices of Victor Revolword) and, most importantly, violent temper of the witch, not many actually want to live nearby her.

7896387934_d93b42e842_z.jpg

Together, they often go exploring beyond the boundaries of the Dragon Peaks and are reverred to as heroes in their homeland.

Having serious problems with eurobricks today, which has caused this double post... :wacko:

Edited by Mikel Kalores

There sure are some very nice entries here....

So here is my entry:

Gwenyver, the princess warrior-

warriorprincess.jpg

and her story...

There once was a princess

Who was quite rambunctious

And though she did her best

She often failed the test.

Each night she would sneak out

To the soldiers hangout

And listen to wild tales

Of monstrous beasts with tails,

Of heros of battle,

And men of the saddle.

She listenend to stories

Of dragons and fairies,

And each time she returned

To the palace so grand,

She would dream of living

In lands that were stunning,

Packed full of adventure

And many a creature

Beyond the dictation

Of royal tradition.

Then as she came of age

Suiters came to engage.

But with their fake glamour

All they did was bore her,

And she dreamed once again

Of a tree speckled glen,

A monster's chilling den,

And a dark and gloomy fen.

But then a thought took hold

That could not be controlled.

Why spend her life dreaming?

When she could be roaming

In mountains imposing,

In jungles eroding,

And caverns foreboding.

So she donned a short skirt,

Cut a dress for a shirt,

Then went to the fletcher

For a bow and quiver.

And then she started out

Without a well marked route

To find the lands of lore

In which she could explore.

Her name is Gwenyver

The princess warrior.

Edited by Mikel Kalores

When Fthagnella was still Estella, she used to roam the swamps driven by the instinct to make the world a safer place by killing as many swamp creatures as she could slay with her sword. The Elders had always warned her that one day the swamp might change her, that some sentient force might alter her appearance first and then her soul.

Many years passed and today Fthagnella rules her swamp at night. No one remembers when the transformation was complete, because no one lived to tell the tale. It is unknown who or what she fights for. All that is said is that her sword no longer harms the flesh, but aims directly at the spirit.

When she approaches most do not believe their eyes for what they see:

7902837194_0c3c80a3f7_b.jpg

MWardancer

When she comes closer, terror strikes:

7902837472_8cd421064b_b.jpg

7910468258_74bce26f29_z.jpg

Dhaki is slowly slithering over the flame filled sea, to dazzle you with her famous beauty.

:classic:

My second Heroine (not official entry)

1.jpgdsc07844.jpg

Laika, home to the Moruth Swamplands, she favors golden weapons.

The head is from the third adventurers theme (with the dinosaurs) and fits perfectly with the yellow-darth maul upper head piece :laugh:

Such lovely warriors :) you, my friends, are quite inventive when minifigs are in question ;) Bravo ;)

I've updated (or just started updating:) the first post, paring up contestants

Contest is still open and we will leave it open deep in September, so take your time, unpack lego that was stashed for the holiday and show us your lovely warrior :)

tanti-paladin.jpg

My dear guildsmen ;)

Your beauty is beyond my words, and I can talk a lot :))

How long do you want the Drow to keep the contest opened?

Would a week be enough to bring your beautiful warrior ladies to the contest?

Just a reminder: if you do not have any girl heads, that is not a problem - just use your imagination and use a guy's head, many of them WERE girls in the Lego world in my time when all the heads were the same, differenced just by hair or torso:)

griffiththumb.jpg

My dear guildsmen ;)

Your beauty is beyond my words, and I can talk a lot :))

How long do you want the Drow to keep the contest opened?

Would a week be enough to bring your beautiful warrior ladies to the contest?

Just a reminder: if you do not have any girl heads, that is not a problem - just use your imagination and use a guy's head, many of them WERE girls in the Lego world in my time when all the heads were the same, differenced just by hair or torso:)

griffiththumb.jpg

Now that I have my collection again, I will make sure to get something up there... However, if this was a beauty pageant I think Wardancer won. That is a sweet fig.