lucajuventino

Wanted Brick 1 x 4 without Center Studs

I had a look at the various buckets on s@h but they don't have any piece guides, so you would have to guess from the picture on the front.

But if 1x2 bricks are any good, you can order them from s@h - http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?

I know that this is not exactly what you are looking for but it may be useful.

Jon.

I just remembered about the new creator sets which are due out some time this year.

There are 5 sets:

Again, there is no piece guide but as they are all boxes with selections of bricks, I am sure there will be some trans white 1x4s in the mix.

Jon.

Thank you!

The 1x2 brick is not what I need because with it, the final effect of my Moc would be quite different.

I think this part could be in some Legostore (pick-a-brick) available too. But I can't travel through Europe in order to find them! :(

Anyway, if somebody can help me, he can write me!

Regards,

Luca

I just remembered about the new creator sets which are due out some time this year.

There are 5 sets:

Again, there is no piece guide but as they are all boxes with selections of bricks, I am sure there will be some trans white 1x4s in the mix.

Jon.

They don't have them in.

does it absolutely NEED to be in trans white? i know one of the new buckets has trans red 1x4's with no center studs. I looked on peeron and apparently only 2 sets have clear ones with no center studs. the sets and how many they contain are:

* 3 in 7838 - Goods loading terminal (1983)

* 1 in 1876 - Soil Scooper (1990)

here is the link to peeron where it lists the other sets that have 1x4's with no center studs:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3066

I hope I helped!

does it absolutely NEED to be in trans white?

Yes, it need :(

You will understand me when I will publish the pictures of my project...

Apparently this part is present only in those 2 (old or rare) sets. But if you search them on BrickLink, you can find a store with 8 new 1x4 tr-white bricks (some weeks ago it had 12 or 14 parts):

The 1x4 tr-white brick on BrickLink

I don't think, he parted out those old sets ;)

Such parts could be available from Pick-a-brick stores too. I wil need some in tr-black and tr-green, but they are not so rare!

Anyway thank you!

Luca