shimon

MOC Modular hotel

indexed.gif B-OM-33B

Good evening everyone, i would like to share my first Town associated MOC: The HOTEL.

It all started when i bought my first two modular sets; the 10211 and 10218.

the massive look and the forms amazed me and inspired me to build.

It is my first creation that is a house, don't judge too hard :laugh:

Sorry for the bad quality photos, also the 2nd floor still needs tiles and the stairs need a fix

IMG_1110.jpg

30rv8tu.jpg

IMG_1114.jpg

IMG_1116.jpg

IMG_1120.jpg

IMG_1122.jpg

IMG_1124.jpg

IMG_1127.jpg

IMG_1129.jpg

Edited by Phred
Changed over-sized images to deep-links. 800x600 max. -Phred

Excellent MOC and it's your first....goodness what we will see in the future eh ? :wink:

I like the coffee bar and booze bar downstairs, but it's the exterior that sells it....lots of detailing without overkilling it. :thumbup:

Brick On 'shimon' ! :classic:

That's a brilliant first effort. I really like the architectural details, and the interior is no less impressive. To make it fit in even better with the official modulars, I'd add another floor - but it's great the way it is, too. I hope you'll be posting many more of your creations!

Great job! That's really impressive for your first Modular. I really like the light posts. Nice details too, inside and out. I especially like that you made it 2 floors only. It's nice to seem some variation.

That's an extraordinary MOC. I just love that "old-fashioned" feel of the hotel. :wink:

That's indeed a great building and interior. :thumbup: I'd probably add another floor too (especially if it's to be put with other bigger houses), but I also like it the way it is, the proportions look good.

But maybe add some details on the roof such as air conditioning vents?

This is excellent - I love the facade. I also think another floor would make it even more impressive.

Thank you guys very much!!

About the 3rd floor, I know that all modulars have atleast 3 floors but the broblem is that I ran out of parts and tiles .

Yas I said the only sets I have are 10211 and 10218

And also I planned doing it with black windows but I have none and I also don't have any more dkgreen windows..

Also I think it may look even better in a professional shot with a white background I'll try to do 1 today

Anyway thanks for the comments:)

Excellent hotel, I especially like the sign and lion's heads used for decoration :thumbup:

Great start in TOWN MOCing :classic:

Excellent MOC, good old-style architecture. :thumbup: :thumbup:

I changed all of the over-sized images to deep-links. Maximum posted image size is 800x600 per member guidelines. Feel free to re-post your images once they're down-sized.

Wow! Great MOC! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Add another floor (between the ground floor and the first floor) and you can have my money!