Oky

SoF: Mia's Pet Shop

indexed.gif B-V-20E

Hello, my friends!

I was shocked at the number of "unFriendly" entries in this category so far (even though they are pretty creative), so I hope this will be a refreshing sight as I tried to stay as true to the spirit of the Friends theme as possible. :classic:

7728507218_d01b7e61d3_z.jpg

Looking for a cute pet to play and cuddle with? Mia's pet shop is the place to go! This is where the Friends from Heartlake City get all their pets and pet supplies from. Here, Mia has kittens, puppies, birds, frogs, fish, mice, and other animals who are looking for a good home. All the Friends are here today, except for Okivia Olivia who is busy with a science project as usual.

Here you can see Mia, the animal lover, standing behind the counter, ready to help any customer find the right pet for them.

7728492248_0bc9f4c713_z.jpg

Mia's Pet Shop - The Counter by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

This is my favorite part of the store: The kitten playground! :wub: Here customers can pet and play with the kittens as much as they want! One of the kittens is cuddling with Stephanie while the other two are playing with a ball. Stephanie is quite a regular customer here. There's also a puppy you can pet on the other side of the room whom Andrea is currently eying.

7728501992_8e3a0e6507_z.jpg

Mia's Pet Shop - Kitten Playground by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Meanwhile, Emma is looking for supplies for looking after her horses. On the shelf, there is various pet food and a bucket and a brush for cleaning pets.

7728497378_746c9f905b_z.jpg

Mia's Pet Shop - Supplies by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Here's a side view of the shop where you can get a better look at the aquarium and the broom and shovel underneath the window for cleaning up the store. Also note the lovely flower pattern up on the wall.

7728481432_c7d8e0835d_z.jpg

Mia's Pet Shop - side by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Click here to see a front view, and here for a top view.

I hope you like it. Any comments are welcome. :classic:

Wow, Oky! This is perfect for Friends. :thumbup: You got the color scheme exactly right. The flower border around the top is really nice, probably my favourite detail.

I was shocked at the number of "unFriendly" entries in this category

That's because everyone wants to do something "different" with their entries, and the easiest way to do so is by building the opposite of the theme. :shrug_oh_well:

Cute, clean, fun, entry! Good luck!

Wow, Oky! This is perfect for Friends. :thumbup: You got the color scheme exactly right. The flower border around the top is really nice, probably my favourite detail.

Yeah, awesome color scheme :thumbup: I love all the different parrots! :laugh:

Very nice FRIENDs build! The color scheme fits perfectly and the different animals in their cages is great :thumbup:

I've not really bothered much with the Friends stuff but this is a nice little model (could almost imagine it being an official set) I especially like the flower decorations (but how does Mia feed the fish and whatever's in the white/yellow cage? :sweet: )

All the cuteness and girliness in Friends are too much to handle for big, strong, masculin Afols. That´s why we need to include dinosaurs, weapons and extraterrestrial mayhem in our Friendsrelated MOC´s. :laugh: :laugh:

However, great MOC. You really squeezed in alot of animals in a 16x16 build. I realise I need more colourful bricks.

Wow! Fantastic Friends colors! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Love the parrots, aquarium, flowers around the top and other very creative details.

This would make the perfect Friends set!

It takes a strong man to build something so Friend friendly as this....way to go!