Sign in to follow this  
lysander

Repair Hangar @ City of Theed, Naboo

Wow! Looking great love the details on the second one as its being repaired :wub:

Some great techniques being used here :sweet:

Fantastic MOC! There's a lot of awesome details packed in there. :classic: The yellow mechanical arms above the N-1 Starfighter on top are cool, and I love the little blue hovertransports. The ones in this picture. :sweet: 

Excellent building.

If only LEGO designed SW buildings with the same grace and elegance that they design their vehicles.... :sceptic:

This is one great looking MOC! I love the curvature of the building - and the Naboo Starfighter being assembled is a nice touch!

Excellent work + good idea = Fantastic MOC :thumbup:

Great idea, excellent playset style execution, lots of lovely details! My favorite has to be the bottom starfighter that has been opened up for repair. :wub:

AWESOME creation 'lysander', very Naboo style structure and lots of activity in that hanger....just don't let Jar Jar lose in there what ever you do ! :laugh:

Brick On 'lysander' ! :classic:

I enjoy this creation very much, especially the inclusion of the missiles in the open starfighter! Though I do have to ask, is the rear of the set the outside of the building or the inside, for me it looks like it could be either!

I enjoy this creation very much, especially the inclusion of the missiles in the open starfighter! Though I do have to ask, is the rear of the set the outside of the building or the inside, for me it looks like it could be either!

As you can see in one of the photo showing the back, the rear part can pass through the open area to the back. For the back of this building, I have no idea for further extension. I guest the two pathway can connect to another similar hangar area.

The style is Naboo's typical green dome above but the it Is different from the fighter hangar, it can store two instead of three in vertical manner. I forget to put droid in the hangar......too late to put thm in as the building has already beendismembered for another creation.......

Great MOC. :thumbup:

I enjoy the different details in the structure and overall appearance.

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

I love the scale of this. You have a very innovative idea with the fighter that they're working on, it looks good. :thumbup:

I always love to see a good repair station MOC and this one did not dissapoint! :thumbup: Showing the little details inside of the semi-disassembled fighter is really a nice touch and awesome. Congrats on the blogging as well! Keep it up! I would love to see more from you! :wub: