Maxim I

Elemental suprise in Ghuba-ya Biashara

Rohe Iher, a worker from Mpya Stedor was enjoying his Sunday, rowing in the big bay before Mpya Stedor: the Ghuba-ya Biashara.

Suddenly and really out of nowhere an elemental snake fish with crabs tossed his small boat in the air. Rohe Iher saw the tail of this monster waiting for him, ready to make a saté of the poor worker...

Well, not many words and not many pictures, simply because I had not the time to construct something big. So I decided to make something small and to try a new watertechnic for me:

The Microbuild you see is Mpya Stedor :classic:

chal4elat1.jpg

chal4elat2.jpg

chal4elat3.jpg

^ poor Rohe Iher being thrown in the air

chal4elat4.jpg

^ a part of Mpya Stedor :classic:

Of course C&C is welcome :laugh:

Glad to see you entered :thumbup: The micro Mypa Stedor looks really good, nice work on the elemental too :classic:

I hoe that poor sailor is not about to get impaled on the snake's tail! Mpya Stedor is instantly recognisable as a micro, very distinctive.

:classic:

Nice job! As robuko stated, Mya Stedor micro is instantly recognizable! Glad you could enter!

Edited by Mikel Kalores

Great micro build on Mpya Stedor!

What is the minfig doing attached to the elemental?

Great micro build on Mpya Stedor!

What is the minfig doing attached to the elemental?

Something went wrong there :sceptic:

Well, I'll upload a pic one of the next days of the elemental itself and there you will see it.

It is supposed to be a guy who is serving as dinner for the elemental... but I'll upload a better pic of it in the near future :classic:

Thx for the feedback to the rest!

DaMaximus, i'm really glad that you made the effort to put in an entry for the challenge, however small - kudos for being such a team player! :thumbup: As others have said, the striped walls of Mypa Stedor are very recognisable, and i do like the way that the small boat is being flipped in the air. However, there are quite a few elements in your moc that you could target for improvement - for instance, i would have liked to see a larger elemental, possibly surrounding the boat with tenticles or claws (or something!) and more movement in the water around the monster and the capsizing boat. Also, you might want to consider some micro-landscaping in the empty area to the left of the city - sand dunes or mountains, maybe palms etc? Small details like that can really add a lot of depth to your builds. Anyway, nice entry and best of luck! :classic: