L@go

MOC: Sixteen New Minifig-sized Vehicles

I think your previuos Tine truck is more "elegant", than the new tanker.

I agree, the new one is a bit more brash with all its chrome. And the previous truck is more closely based on your design, so you should like it better :laugh:

Awesome cars!!! specially the "old" looking cars :) ( one noob question, what tire and wheel are thats, in the 3 wheeler, for explample... ty :))

Thank you! It's this wheel, and the tire is this one, which hasn't been produced since 1977. There are plenty of used ones around, though.

Edited by L@go

wow thats all i can say so much detail in a tiny car and to minifig scale to!!!! Afterlife express is definitely my favourite Lego should hire you as one of their car designers then maybe they could get some sales :classic:

Love your Tine Trucks, have 2 questions:

1 have other photo of 2nd model?

2 i not understand, the cheome tank is your custom paint work?

Thanks again for the nice comments :)

Love your Tine Trucks, have 2 questions:

1 have other photo of 2nd model?

Plenty! Have a look in this photoset on Flickr.

2 i not understand, the cheome tank is your custom paint work?

Nope, it's built from this part and this part. They only exist in yellow, though, underneath that chrome coating (it's only on the curved surfaces), so I had to cover up the ends :)

Really..GREAT WORK, love the promotional set but usually are veri less, this MOCS are very complete and real!

Thanks for repli and...very very good works!!!

Thought I'd might be late to this party, but obviously I am not :wink:

Again an awesome bunch of vehicles! It's obvious that you have created a special L@go style - nearly each of this vehicles can instantly be identified as your creation. To keep things short (since you can't comment on them all), again a list of three favorites:

1. The Lorry - very original design with a lot of great shapes and an amazing color design. Not many builders would combine blue, black, white, brown and gray parts in such a small MOC - very inspiring.
  2. Afterlife Express - bursting from great and funny ideas, you didn't even forget the suicide doors. :wink: This could easily be a set - I'd buy it.
  3. Threewheeler - it's just perfect. The color combo is really cute, and I like the way you hide a part of the grille to fit the size of the MOC - this is something I am thinking of, too.

Of course, all the other vehicles are great, too, especially Rally Car II, Sinister Surfer and Blue Eagle (I agree with Thomas Selander concerning the truck, though).

Looking forward to the next bunch!