gedren_y

Emerging Mayhem at Behduri

For years Behduri has been a campsite for Kaliphlin traders heading for Nocturnus. They would stop for the night here before entering the Rakath Mountains. The many peoples that have camped here left a mark; an energy absorbed by the land. This energy is now feeding four young elementals, making them stronger.

7719424104_ebbe8a3561.jpg

Challenge 4 A by gedren_y, on Flickr

^ Overall shot

7719427464_d44a5c2d6f.jpg

Challenge 4 B1 by gedren_y, on Flickr

7719429878_2e1e72a32f.jpg

Challenge 4 B2 by gedren_y, on Flickr

^^ The air elemental playing with three travelers.

7719434082_20eb06a41c.jpg

Challenge 4 C by gedren_y, on Flickr

^ The water elemental rising through the sands, and drowning two travelers in quicksand.

7719436394_a1e89e3965.jpg

Challenge 4 D by gedren_y, on Flickr

^ The fire elemental turning the sand into black volcanic rock, and cooking the bones of a trader.

7719439450_79d96a8598.jpg

Challenge 4 E by gedren_y, on Flickr

^ The earth elemental is absorbing a trader, head first.

gedren_y

Haha, great job on making the 4 different elementals!!

The only one which is looking a bit strange is the air elemental, but then again, I love how you did it :classic:

I like your elementals and your landscaping is good :thumbup: But there seems to be a certain lack of action missing, no one is fleeing or fighting the monsters as they have already been captured. The fact that you made 4 elementals is really neat though :classic:

Your elementals are very randomly built. It enhances that whole chaos factor the whole challenge is about. I have to say the emerging water one is my favorite. Good build.

I love how you used all four of the elements for this- it definitely gives it a more chaotic feeling and is really creative.

Out of the four, the water one is my favorite- the quicksand idea is brillant!

Like the others, I like that you created all four elementals. The water shooting out of the sand is cool, and I like how the air elemental is spinning people around. Nice job!

A very bold and ambitious build with a nice story. Very creative parts use on all the elementals, my favourite is the use of the clear box for the wind elemental and the blue crystals for the sand elemental creeping through. Nice job!

:classic:

A very interesting entry! As others have said, unique idea of having four elementals. Nice job!default_thumbup.gif

Ahh poor fellas being attacked by four elementals! The quicksand was a great idea! :thumbup:

As others have said, you really did go for broke in making 4 elementals! I do like the defined colour scheme for each elemental, and your use of large and uncommon parts. The whole layout gives me a bit of an "alien planet" vibe, which is pretty cool. :thumbup: A few things are a bit jarring though, like the abrupt transition between the pirate baseplate and the dark bley rockwork. Nice work and best of luck! :classic: