Hobbes

Brickshelf: Frankfurt Train Station

indexed.gif B-T-03C

I just found this browsing brickshelf and thought it's worth posting (pic = link):

896_9606.jpg

I'm not that a huge fan of old train stations but this one's just one stunning MOC 8-�

so easy to build, and with so few pieces, pff! No, seriously, it's really nice, a real sculpture. When I see those kind of moc, I can't imagine how to have all those pieces and in the right colours, a mystery for me...

This find reminds me off the fact that I will take the train friday to join my LEGOs for two weeks :'-)

I've built better. :)
Yeah, I bet you did :-| . If you don't have anything useful to say about the MOC, don't bother posting ;-) .

The station sure looks huge, too bad there is no real interior. Anyone checked the txt. in the folder? It says he started on this thing in 2004, almost 3 year ago 8-

Yeah, I bet you did :-| . If you don't have anything useful to say about the MOC, don't bother posting ;-) .

The station sure looks huge, too bad there is no real interior. Anyone checked the txt. in the folder? It says he started on this thing in 2004, almost 3 year ago 8-