Hey, im new I have been playing with lego all my life im a teen injoying lego, my favorite themes: pirates, starwars,and exo-force, my favorite set ever Is ther gothica it is soooooo beautiful! You can check it out her if you tip in GOTHICA.

Ahoooooooooooooooy there Cap'n!

I don't think it's a pirate captain, Phes :-D

Anyway, welcome. Don't forget to use punctuation (and don't post stuff like you did in that Ebay topic)...

Hey, im new I have been playing with lego all my life im a teen injoying lego, my favorite themes: pirates, starwars,and exo-force, my favorite set ever Is ther gothica it is soooooo beautiful! You can check it out her if you tip in GOTHICA.

The Gothica isn't a set |-/ It appears you have found our massive supply of lead-based paint chips.

Oh, and Welcome to EB.

-l2k-

The Gothica is a MOC (My Own Creation) and a darn good one, too. Anyway, welcome to EB, hopefully your stay will be pleasant :-) .

Ahoooooooooooooooy there Cap'n!

thank-you, but, cap'n kirk...startrek...willam shatnerd....get the piont! :-D

I just decied to become a member, but I have been a visiter to this site for what... |-/ 2 years now!!! I love all the news of new sets! :)

Welcome over the ramparts, like your cc avatar...

God Bless,

Nathan