Sign in to follow this  
Darth Doggfather

Introduce yourself... again!

It was planned to see it you'd notice ;-)

Yes, of course... :-| :-D

I'm Pete (or Captain Tau), I'm nearly 28 and I'm from Worcestershire, England. I'm a Nurse by profession and my "hobbies" are primarily Martial Arts (I run an Aiki-Jujitsu club), music and LEGO.

My LEGO interest is Star Wars, but I'm also loving Batman.

Its a pleasure being a part of EB.

First Stewie and now Peter? Good lord X-O :-P

I'm Justin. 21 years old, senior in Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland. I really like most genre of Lego, my favorite two being Space and Castle (subsets included).

Yes, of course... :-| :-D

All right, all right. So I made a mistake. I'm only human. ;-)

Wow, I never knew... Is it mentioned in the series?
Yes, in the episode of the first series, where it's his birthday (I think it's "Chitty Chitty Death Bang") , he says "Stewart Gilligan Griffin runs from NOTHING! " . Oh, and it's Stewart, not Stuart.

Shakar

Hi, I am Lego2000, and I like to become your friend, and then I will betray you later in life and steal your girl.

-l2k-

Though, depending on the girl, he may not wait. ;-)

I am Dillon. My user name is Sir Dillon, because my favorite theme is castle, and that was my way of being clever at the time I came up with it...

I'm a teenage boy, I enjoy playing football (soccer) and basketball, though I'm not that great at either. I like to watch movies, and listen to music, and of course, I enjoy building and playing Lego. As stated earlier, my favorite theme is castle, but I also like Space, Starwars, and various underwater themes.

The end.

He he always Primitiv fun when Calvin and Hobbes post after each other X-D

My turn!

Hi, my name's Chris (a.k.a Darth Ewok) and I recently turned 15. I've been a LEGO fan for a long time and I am an evil teddy bear with a lightsaber. ;-)

Yeah.

Hi there!

I've picked up Lego over a year ago again when I bought myself the 42009 set (as a present).

The set before that crane was the 8880 Super Car back in 1994, almost 21 years ago. I own the Test Car, Car Chassis, Robot, original Control Center and more of the original brick sets.

I did buy the 8479 Barcode truck as a X-mas present in '97 but had not actually used it since.

The excellent GMK 6400 MOC on EuroBricks triggered me and I manage to buy enough parts - and found enough time - to make a good copy of that crane (without suspension). I'll post photos of the beast later once my brickself account is good.

To date I did construct the following MOCs: 42009 ultimate, 42009 Model D Mr. Tekneex, 42009 Model C Designer Han, GMK6400 (without suspension) and Jurgen's Backhoe V2.

I already bought 42009 Model C and 42030 Model C Mr. Tekneex, and the Articulated Hauler by Designer Han. When I have enough time - and money - I will also have a go at Jurgen's Manitou Telehandler although in different colors.

Thanks for having me here :)!