Sign in to follow this  
Hammerstein NWC

Zombie Fighters

I love the zombie genre - I also love building Apocalypse themed mocs. My zombie collection is much bigger now that the custom houses have been cranking out zombie heads. Here's a little build I did a while ago.

I figured that should there be a zombie apocalypse there would definitely be winners and losers in business. The premise here is that in the UK, the AA (Automobile Association) would have diversifed the business - road side recovery and rescue takes on a whole new meaning!!! I also built a recovery mech which I will be posting in the sci fi forum later if people want to see it. :)

-----------------

A lone survivor almost makes it to an AA Res-Q PoP (PIck-up Operation Presence) ... if he had paid for the gold star service he would have got a free pick up. The team do their best but are too late for this customer. At least they will put him out of his misery...

Complete Scene Shot

7214603938_6877949342_z.jpg

This Zombie has a serious case of the munchies!

7214645568_8116467cb6_z.jpg

Fighting back!

7214645406_7f6f64da92_z.jpg

Getting his hands dirty!

7214646190_2a0c9ec0cc_z.jpg

BOOM -Headshot!

7201612018_4fca277f62_z.jpg

Comments and criticisms always welcome! I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did making it!

EDIT - Dang if I could spell!!!! :)

Edited by Hammerstein NWC

Cool scene. :wink: There's so many zombies! You're making me consider buying a bunch of zombie heads from some customizer, even though I'm not that much into the zombie genre! :laugh: That's an interesting technique used for the road. I've been wondering what the heck I can do with all my CMF stands...:thumbup:

Cool scene and a sensible business model. Maybe the business could be expanded to include helicopter pick-ups or something? A zombie-fighting helo... :devil:

Fun scene! I love the staging of the figs, very eventful. Great use of the modified tiles for the road, don't think I've seen them used that way before and it really works well.

Great scene! :thumbup: Nice way to use the collectible minifigure stands and the build overall looks good! I love the hippie zombie too. :laugh: