Freekysch

Lego Shop in Prague

I looked online and i didn't find any Lego Stores in Prague, so i need your help guys. I'll stay 5 days in Prague and i want to buy some Lego but i can't find any shops, so if anyone knows some locations where i could buy Lego, please tell me.

Thanks

I will be studyibg in Orague for 6 months.

Can anyone tell me where can I get more infos about lego shops.in prague also where can I check.if some sale is on?

Any czech forum around here?

I lived in Prague for a few months a long time ago (early 1990's), I really loved it a lot. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately for my pocketbook) I wasn't into Lego at the time so I couldn't help you there.

However, there's a huge factory and distribution center in Kladno, Czech Republic. I'm not sure how far that is from Prague but the train and bus system there is cheap and excellent (to an American anyway). I wonder if it would be worth going there to have a look?

Anyone been there?

hi,

does anyone know which stores are the best for lego in prague?

im looking for a dynamic funhouse duo set and I was hopong I might catch a sale at one point.

thanks!

Hello,

As I'll go to Czech republic this summer, I'm wondering if there's anything to do at the Kladno factory. I mean, is there a shop or anything worth the trip ?

:wink:

On 10/22/2019 at 9:47 AM, pingy said:

Pingy

Hi

Did you compare the price to the German Shops? Normally everything is cheaper in Germany.

Lg