BearHeart

New 2007 Castle Theme!!

I get the infomation from my Toyseller in Hamburg, i ordered Star Wars and Indi Sets and he said that he can

After my buying spree:

10x Crossbow Attack

10x Final Joust

8x Knights Catapult Defense

4x Skeleton Prison Carriage

1X Skeleton Tower

1x Skeleton Ship Attack

1x King's Castle Siege

1x Castle Chess set

8-

I know what you mean DarthPerson, life is expensive enough without hobbies like this 8-| Still, I keep trying to save money for some really nice sets I want! *sweet*

Quick and dirty pictures. Eventually, I will make a nice battle scene or so.

Well, my dark ages endes last summer while I was interning in California. There was a Lego store in the vicinity; since then, the road only got more slippery :-$

Since then, I got a complete KKII collection (2004 to 2006, some sets in multiples, around 100 minifigs), and a complete Vikings collection and most Star Wars sets from since then.

[snip]

Scott-you should start a new topic for these...They are really great and deserve some praise! *wub* People are not likely to see your cool collection buried in a 48 page thread... :-)

Scott-you should start a new topic for these...They are really great and deserve some praise! *wub* People are not likely to see your cool collection buried in a 48 page thread... :-)

_____

I agree with good old Hinckley! X-D

Scott, an army as massive and impressive really deserves its own thread, that way people will notice it more ;-)

Looking forward to it! *y*

TTFN! >:-)

Wow, that was a deep necrobump there @Viper Knight.

For only one reason it's interesting to see how cheerful people were getting a very original castle theme at the time. Almost historical value.

Hehahaha, thanks. I have a lot of dexterity but do not implement them for others. I'm instead training in forestry to become a Ranger after playing with the world quite some more. Swordsmanship for example.