BearHeart

New 2007 Castle Theme!!

The horses look really interesting; can't wait to see a closer look.

You did see this picture, right?

actual_lego_horse_unreleased.jpg

The castle has a somewhat classic look but still reminds me of KK, not sure why. It's really neat to see Lego going this route with castle. It reminds me more of Vikings than Classic Castle though- but that's not a bad thing.

Yes, looks like that to me too...The layout looks classic but there are still some junorized peices and colors from KK.

And what the heck are these guys up to? :-P

They're running of the cliff while entranced in there mad homicidal rage, of course. :-)

You did see this picture, right?

actual_lego_horse_unreleased.jpg

Yes, looks like that to me too...The layout looks classic but there are still some junorized peices and colors from KK.

They're running of the cliff while entranced in there mad homicidal rage, of course. :-)

Where did u get this. Is it from the sets or what?

Bryan found it on Brickshelf, I am very sure that it is a mold test from the new castle skeleton horses.

Looks like a Brickshelf oddity finally surfaced in a set.

Compare the horse in the Castle promo picture to the clear one pictured here:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=430700

-- Bryan

Note: I believe it has a trans-clear chain wrapped around it also.

Note: I believe it has a trans-clear chain wrapped around it also.
ya, i saw that too... it seems like a strange mix of elements in that image... there is also a UFO beck/body piece on the skeleton torso *wacko*

i wonder if only skeleton's will be able to ride the skeleton horses, or if "normal" fig legs can fit over the saddle too ???

- BrickMiner

ya, i saw that too... this seems like a strange mix of elements in that image... there is also a UFO beck/body piece on the skeleton torso *wacko*

And a scimitar! 8-|

To me, it looks like there is a 1x2 cut-out like on a normal horse. In this picture there is no saddle, but if you put one on it would problably fit.

I love this new direction Castle is going in.

That army of the undead just looks fantastic. The skeletons, the new horses and all the new weapons... *sweet*

This is definitely a step in the right direction for Castle. *y*

On top of the bad guys castle it looks like the Evil Wizard has some sort of lightling rod. Perhaps it's a new type of staff like the one for sale at brickforge?

To me, it looks like there is a 1x2 cut-out like on a normal horse. In this picture there is no saddle, but if you put one on it would problably fit.
oh, i see the cut out now... thanks !!!

- BrickMiner

What is it? The folder isn't public yet. Maybe put up individual photos?

I'm not sure I like the ghost horses. They look more crystal-like than ghostly. The fig atop the horse is rather strange.

The see-through horse is just a prototype, not the finished model. The real sets contain white and black skeleton horses ;-)

Thanks fo the clarification. I didn't see them in the picture but thought maybe someone had spotted them in the image (like the trolls/giants).

castle.jpg

Definitely an improvement over last years Castle offering, but still not quite there yet.

The castle looks good but the main tower is a little disappointing because it looks like an after thought - like someone had a spare turret so they just tacked it on.

It appears the castle has been constructed of quite large pieces however given its size it can get away with them.

Wow, castle theme looks, um COOL. Though, the new skeletal arms look terrible. Definately better than any of the KK lines. The skeletal horse are pretty cool. But I really don't like the skeleton faces. That castle looks pretty cool though :-) . 2007 Castle theme *y* .

These look very cool. I wasn't pleased with the knights kingdom, so I resorted to lego factory to build my own castle, but lego factory is very expensive, plus there are no castle minifigs in lego factory, so you have to order them separately.

It looks like somebody finally knocked some sense back into lego's heads *wacko* . Maybe we're not doomed after all!

Wow. This is exciting. I for one, do not see what is THAT bad with the castle. I do see some <insert that tiresome argument> pieces, but isn't this the prototype? THis could change... but I guess it could always get worse. I LOVE the return of the classic castle wall pieces though.

Love the theme of the set, I just won't be getting many skellies. I want this set for the cool looking new soldiers. Maybe I will finally get a kettle helm from those archers! X-D

BlueandWhite - why are Canadian Prices the worst in Lego? I didn't know they were! That sucks!

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=222722

I have today made this gallery and it is published in 2 hours

(how is my english)

That should prolly be in a separate topic, but the right forum- History and Adventure.

And your english is pretty good.

What is in your other gallery that we can't yet see? Individual set pics?

a gallery just like my other city2007 gallery,only then a castle gallery(one of the images is my avatar)

So composite images and close-ups? Are there any new details you've found?