Bob

Excalibur 2.0: Day Six

banner2.0.png

img_4140.jpg

First Officer Cameron Walters / Scouty walked through the rec--

"Wait a minute, is this for real now?"

Yes.

"Ok."

Through the rec-room late at night, an action that everyone should see as stupid at this point yet they keep doing it so more sets don't need to be made.

"At least give me somewhere to hide!" he begged.

Fine.

img_4141.jpg

"Carbonite? Really? I thought we were staying away from Star Wars."

Just get in.

"There's no way I'm getting in there."

The sound of approaching footsteps resonated throughout the hallways.

"Aieeee! Okay fine!"

img_4142.jpg

"Now what do I do?" asked Walters, as a hissing noise filled the air.

Crap, he hit the freeze button. Maybe leaving you out was a bad idea.

"Thanks for the help." the figure said.

And First Officer Cameron Walters / Scouty was frozen in time for all eternity.

img_4143.jpg

"Wowzers! Carbonite!" Science Officer Lieutenant Michael McAndrews / Tamamono said.

img_4144.jpg

He was so distracted he didn't hear the approach of a figure with a gun.

img_4145.jpg

And that was the end of the brave and semi-intelligent science officer.

img_4146.jpg

"I have a note from the Admiral. He says congratulations, Ensign Toby Rockford was a member of the League of Purists. However, he also points out that last night, First Officer Walters and Science Officer McAndrews were killed and frozen. They were both Loyalists. He says to do better, or he'll put the vessel on lockdown. That is all."

Non Playable Characters:

admiral.jpg_thumb.jpg

Admiral Bob --- Played By Bob

Players: (11)

Command Officers:

3.jpg

Chief Engineer Lieutenant Commander Matthew Wilder --- Played by fhomess

5.jpg

Chief Security Officer Lieutenant George Harper --- Played by Dragonator

Officers:

8.jpg

Lieutenant Arnold Daly, chief astrophysicist --- Played by Rufus

9.jpg

Lieutenant Richard Francis, chief astrobiology officer --- Played by AwesomeStar

10.jpg

Lieutenant Thomas Hornby,chief cartography officer --- Played by Shadows

11.jpg

Lieutenant Michelle Wheeler, chemist --- Played by Inconspicuous

12.jpg

Lieutenant Suzanne Vanderbilt, med-bay nurse --- Played by Fugazi

23.jpg

Lieutenant Zachary Jones, junior engineer --- Played by Masked Builder

Enlisted:

15.jpg

Ensign Samantha York, navigator --- Played by Capt.JohnPaul

21.jpg

Ensign Allison Williams, engineer --- Played by swils

22.jpg

Ensign Robert Holloway, engineer --- Played by Waterbrick Down

Gone, but not forgotten:

20.jpg

Ensign Timothy Mandel, engineer --- Played by Dannylonglegs, electrocuted on Night One (Loyalist)

19.jpg

Ensign Peter Robbins, janitorial staff --- Played by Peanuts, blown apart on Night One (Loyalist)

17.jpg

Ensign Brian Pewter, security --- Played by Palathadric, lynched on Day Two (Loyalist)

18.jpg

Ensign Jack Campbell, security --- Played by Dakar A, 'sploded by a phaser on Night Two (Loyalist)

14.jpg

Ensign Jason Falcon, helmsman --- Played by Hinckley, stabbed to death on Night Two (Loyalist)

4.jpg

Chief Medical Officer Lieutenant Commander Julius Burbank, M.D. --- Played by Brickdoctor, lynched on Day Three (Loyalist)

7.jpg

Lieutenant Donna Willis, chief research officer --- Played by KingOfTheZempk, struck dead by a machine gun on Night Three (Loyalist)

13.jpg

Lieutenant Joshua Wright, med-bay nurse --- Played by CallMePie, vanished without a trace on Night Three (Unknown)

2.jpg

Second Officer Lieutenant Commander Andrew Gordon --- Played by Scubacarrot, voted off for being a dick on Day Four (League Of Purists)

16.jpg

Ensign Toby Rockford, security --- Played by darkdragon, voted off on Day Five (League of Purists)

1.jpg

First Officer Commander Cameron Walters --- Played By Scouty , frozen in Carbonite forever on Night Five (Loyalist)

6.jpg

Science Officer Lieutenant Michael McAndrews --- Played by Tamamono, blasted across the deck on Night Five (Loyalist)

Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Loyalists or the League of Purists. To win the game, the Loyalists must vote or kill off all the League of Purists, while the League of Purists needs to outnumber the Loyalists. Additionally, keep on the lookout for other factions.

2. Each day will be played out in its own topic. During a day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting must be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player, meaning that over half of the remaining players must vote for the same player to warrant a lynch.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end after those 72 hours. After the day has concluded, a night will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of nighttime.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the day threads. Similarly, do not post out-of-character inside the day threads. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. Don't edit your posts, or I will cry.

9. Post in all of the day threads or I will cry.

10. Please don't metagame to much, or I will cry.

11. I hate taking avatar photos, so don't make fun of me or I'll cry.

12. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offense, and the death of your character on your second offense. Your character will also die in the most gruesome and awful way possible. I also won't cry.

Well that's just great, two deaths in one night, and they happen to be two of the three people I thought could be trusted in this game of life. :hmpf_bad:

We need answers today people, we're running out of time and at the current rate... I don't even want to think about it. :cry_sad:

Well that's just great, Michael was one of the few I trusted. We need to amp up our scum finding ability.

Well that is certainly problematic, one step forward and two steps back.

I am intrigued by the two kill targets, disappointing that both were of pretty trustworthy townies.

Hmpf. :hmpf_bad: It' s good to see that McAndrews has hit the target with Rockford, but it would seem that he has paid dearly for his success. I'm puzzled though as lately it was our vig who wielded the ray gun, and I can't believe that he would have targeted McAndrews himself. But I'm sure that Lieutenant Commander Wilder will chime in shortly and set the record straight.

Looking at Rockford's voting pattern, nothing jumps at me as particularly informative. He avoided voting for his scummy pal Gordon on Day 1, then jumped on the various bandwagons. Yesterday he voted for Hornby, which is difficult to interpret -- I'd rather not waste too much time trying to figure out if he wanted to cast suspicion on a townie or to draw suspicion away from a Purist. :sceptic:

At least we got scum this night.

Though, this is tragic. :cry_sad: Why would our vig kill Mcandrews?

But I'm sure that Lieutenant Commander Wilder will chime in shortly and set the record straight.

Perhaps he can also speculate on why the scum haven't tried to kill him after he foolishly exposed himself as the vig (and we know they haven't because we've seen them kill someone else every night since then).

Yesterday he voted for Hornby, which is difficult to interpret -- I'd rather not waste too much time trying to figure out if he wanted to cast suspicion on a townie or to draw suspicion away from a Purist. :sceptic:

I think it's because I was rude to his idiot friend Scumba. He even called me rude before I actually was rude to him, pointing out his stupidity and obvious scumminess. To me, that indicates that it was a previous grudge more than a reflection on anything I'd said that day.

And of course it had the added benefit of leaving his scummy friends with a chance to point at it and say, "hmmm, which was it, casting suspicion or drawing suspicion away? Nevermind." Oops, I was just rude again, wasn't I? :hmpf_bad:

Crap, this is worrying. It seems that just as we're actually getting somewhere, we get knocked back three steps. The death of McAndrews is a major blow as the list of confirmed, trustworthy and cunning townies grows shorter. I really hope we get somewhere today, the threat of 'lockdown' is especially concerning.

Perhaps he can also speculate on why the scum haven't tried to kill him after he foolishly exposed himself as the vig (and we know they haven't because we've seen them kill someone else every night since then).

Did we? If I remember correctly the night before this one was quite 'Boring!'.

I think it's because I was rude to his idiot friend Scumba. He even called me rude before I actually was rude to him, pointing out his stupidity and obvious scumminess. To me, that indicates that it was a previous grudge more than a reflection on anything I'd said that day.

And of course it had the added benefit of leaving his scummy friends with a chance to point at it and say, "hmmm, which was it, casting suspicion or drawing suspicion away? Nevermind. Oops, I was just rude again, wasn't I? :hmpf_bad:"

Are you saying that everyone who even mentions your name is scum because... scum have a grudge against you? It's a miracle that you're still alive, then! :tongue:

Wow, that was quite a bad night. I most certainly did not target McAndrews, but targeted Walters based on some intelligence that McAndrews had given me that did not match what Walters had said to me. It appears that we were quite mistaken on those accounts.

Welp, so much for my theory that McAndrews was stringing us along this whole time. Drat.

Did we? If I remember correctly the night before this one was quite 'Boring!'.

I have a theory about that night, but I'm going to need more information before I decide if it's right.

Are you saying that everyone who even mentions your name is scum because... scum have a grudge against you? It's a miracle that you're still alive, then! :tongue:

Has anyone else mentioned me? Have they turned out to be scum? Did they call me rude when I hadn't been rude to them? Maybe you're right, maybe we need to go back and see just who has mentioned my name, I have had a pretty good record for pissing off the scum. As for my being alive, if I'm right, they've had a very good reason not to come after me so far, something leaked by one of the people I trusted. Unfortunately, they didn't seem to trust the right people themselves, which is why Scumba had been able to get in with them early on, so there is no telling who they spoke to when they shouldn't have. Kind of a shame, it might have led to yet another town victory, something we really need to be racking up right now as our numbers are getting a little too close for comfort.

It appears that we were quite mistaken on those accounts.

We only have your word on that at this point, McAndrews can't speak for himself anymore. That's either very unfortunate or very convenient, depending on one's point of view. :sceptic:

Welp, so much for my theory that McAndrews was stringing us along this whole time. Drat.

McAndrews was the only confirmed townie I ever knew of, the others were all speculation. :sceptic:

McAndrews was the only confirmed townie I ever knew of, the others were all speculation. :sceptic:

Ah, so it was just like I guessed yesterday--I was quite dead wrong and everyone was right to blow me off :blush:

Has anyone else mentioned me? Have they turned out to be scum? Did they call me rude when I hadn't been rude to them? Maybe you're right, maybe we need to go back and see just who has mentioned my name, I have had a pretty good record for pissing off the scum.

Computer, scan the database for every mention of Lieutenant Thomas Hornby during the last 6 days. Cross-reference with 'rude', 'dick' and 'piss'. :grin:

As for my being alive, if I'm right, they've had a very good reason not to come after me so far, something leaked by one of the people I trusted. Unfortunately, they didn't seem to trust the right people themselves, which is why Scumba had been able to get in with them early on, so there is no telling who they spoke to when they shouldn't have.

Um... I'm not perfectly sure I follow you, but I have a feeling that this must be figured out before it's too late.

Computer, scan the database for every mention of Lieutenant Thomas Hornby during the last 6 days. Cross-reference with 'rude', 'dick' and 'piss'. :grin:

We don't have that kind of time. :laugh:

Um... I'm not perfectly sure I follow you, but I have a feeling that this must be figured out before it's too late.

We already know that some information that shouldn't have gotten out has, it kept scum #2 alive longer than they should have been. We also know that it appears that Wilder trusted McAndrews to correctly judge Walters as scum when he wasn't, which covers the trusting the wrong people part. The rest, the scum can find out if they ever reach down and discover the balls to do so. I am very much hoping to be seeing that day, but I am doubting it. :grin:

Another step forward. Let's focus on that.

With Rockford confirmed scum we might have something more to analyse; however he said so little that I don't hold out much hope. Nevertheless, I'll go back to the security recorderings. Again.

The rest, the scum can find out if they ever reach down and discover the balls to do so. I am very much hoping to be seeing that day, but I am doubting it. :grin:

This makes little sense to me; but if you're saying what I think you might be saying, two of the people I've got my eye on would fit into that category.

This makes little sense to me; but if you're saying what I think you might be saying, two of the people I've got my eye on would fit into that category.

Same here. I've been going over the data-logs from each day since we started recording and I'm close to finishing some theories I've been formulating as time has gone on.

Same here. I've been going over the data-logs from each day since we started recording and I'm close to finishing some theories I've been formulating as time has gone on.

Either you've got some really deep, involved theories, or you're a really slow analyst :tongue:

Either you've got some really deep, involved theories, or you're a really slow analyst :tongue:

Hey, I'm not proud! :laugh:

in all seriousness, however, I'm keeping them to myself for now as with all the recent deaths of people I thought I could trust I'm pretty hesitant when it comes to giving anything away. After all we still don't know how big the scum team is (do we?), and there's not an awful lot of us left.

Besides, how about contributing your own theories and ideas before criticizing others for their apparent lack thereof?

Mmm, touche. Give me a few hours to finish up with all this engineering stuff and I'll do just that! I look forward to eventually hearing gours as well, i hope.

The death of two loyalists last night is unsettling, but at least we were right about Rockford.

in all seriousness, however, I'm keeping them to myself for now as with all the recent deaths of people I thought I could trust I'm pretty hesitant when it comes to giving anything away.

Indeed, everyone should take caution in sharing information. Having said that, we will get nowhere if people are hesitant to bring genuine suspicions forth.

in all seriousness, however, I'm keeping them to myself for now as with all the recent deaths of people I thought I could trust I'm pretty hesitant when it comes to giving anything away. After all we still don't know how big the scum team is (do we?), and there's not an awful lot of us left.
Mmm, touche. Give me a few hours to finish up with all this engineering stuff and I'll do just that! I look forward to eventually hearing gours as well, i hope.

I think we should hear these theories. Part of our problem is that we're not getting anywhere with our theories all working as individuals. I'm not sure how much information town has at this point that scum doesn't have.

Indeed, everyone should take caution in sharing information. Having said that, we will get nowhere if people are hesitant to bring genuine suspicions forth.

I agree with the latter part of this, but I think we're now at a point where the first half is becoming less important. We need to take a few risks to narrow this down as we're running

Fear not, I didn't forget about my promise. I’ll be honest, I’d had a sneaking suspicion that McAndrews and Walters were in League (pun alert) for a while. It seemed like Walters was frequently stepping in on McAndrews’ behalf whenever I tried to raise a case against him. I’ve said it before, my accusations/suspicions were getting blown off and it was discouraging, to say the least, to see that happening. Here we had someone who appeared to be taking the reigns on lynches and behind-the-scenes coordination, and they were repeatedly steering us wrong. Okay, so it turns out I was dead wrong. Apparently, we all make mistakes.

Speaking of mistakes, that brings me to our alleged vig, Wilder (I trust your word here, but since I can’t truly verify… “alleged” stands). He’s zero for five on successful Purist kills at night. However, he’s been in contact with (and thus, I assume, taking advice from) Gordon since Day 2, so I can’t really dump all the blame on him. Gordon had a lot of us fooled, apparently. Had I been in the loop last night, I would have wholeheartedly supported the Wilders kill, for reasons as I mentioned above (although, if McAndrews had made the suggestion, then I’d have some pause). He’s also stepped up to lead a few lynch-attempts. Ultimately, I believe that Wilder is doing the best he can given the circumstances (even if his best has been kind of sucky! :tongue:)

Mmm.. on to other things. Daly(Rufus), Hornby(Shadows), Vanderbilt(Fugazi) and Wheeler(Inconspicuous). They haven’t really been at the forefront of everything, nor have they consistently jumped on the wagons. Not too much to say, because I’m just not sure. We’ve all jumped on people who’ve flipped town, so I can’t just pick any of these folks’ accusations and say “Look! Look how wrong he was!” etc. More of the same for Francis(Awesome), Harper(Dragonator) and Jones(Masked), except this bunch has been a lot quieter. …Too quiet! I jest.

Buuuut… let’s look at what happened yesterday. Holloway(WBD) contacted a lot of us, and it seems that in most cases, he was fishing for role claims. Wilder brought it up and many people obliged his request for opinions.

*Most of the replies were brief, but had at least some reasoning.

*Jones only said that he didn’t see Holloway as scummy with no explanation, nor did he comment on why he didn’t see ‘scum’ from some of the arguments being raised against Holloway. Just “Nope, move along.”

*York(CJP) went from seeing Holloway as trying to help, to being suspicious and suggesting that he was, in fact, acting scummy. Okay, maybe he was just swayed by others’ reasonings.

*Neither Daly nor Harper commented on it at all, though perhaps they were just cut off by the Rockford incident.

Speaking of the Rockford Incident… this is obviously (I mean really, really obviously) the ‘confirmed purist’ that was mentioned very early in the day. It seems that the core held off on releasing too much information too soon, so that they could raise the Holloway issue before we all got handed our next lynch candidate. Reasonable enough. However, who was jumping at the bit for information regarding this supposed ‘confirmed purist’? Why, York was!

I agree. If we wait any longer, how will the accused be able to defend themselves in so little time?

I hope we haven’t all forgotten that, up until Burbank got lynched and Gordon was rootraped by the all-telling stump, York was really digging a hole for himself? I haven’t. Granted, she’s been getting on my nerves, but I promise this is about more than just shutting her up! Maybe she has been investigated and cleared since then, and I’m just dead wrong again. But I still definitely have my suspicions.

Aaaand.. deep breath. Okay. Now, without stringing me up by my neck, let’s hear your thoughts!

Sheesh everybody seems so content on saying that they have theories and then saying they don't want to present them because they are afraid of being knocked off. Well if you're a vanilla townie then present those theories and get knocked off for the good of your town instead of cowering in the corner. Well what remains of the town block has been considering all of the possibilities and we think we've come to at least something of a decision we'd like the rest of you to comment on. First things first, allow me to set the stage. Currently the scum are aware of the identities of the vigilante and our investigator (yes they still exist) and they did know that of our role-blocker and at least of the current existance of the protector. That all being said we have 3 concrete Town PR's that are among us and to my knowledge not one of them has yet been disputed. Taking into account the Investigator's night results as well as those of the Town Blocker (Tammo), combined with my cross-referencing system, it has been determined that only 2 suspects remain as far as the scum's killer PR is concerned, those two suspects I now offer to you: Lieutenant Hornby (Shadows) and Ensign Williams (Swils).

Sheesh everybody seems so content on saying that they have theories and then saying they don't want to present them because they are afraid of being knocked off.

Pardon?