Sign in to follow this  
phonciplebone

Modular Madness: Neighborhood Cafe

indexed.gif B-OM-28D

Whether it is the start of the workday or you need to find a nice place to go study, nothing hits the spot like a good cup of coffee at the neighborhood cafe!

7rZsMl.jpg

The building exterior. Complete with outdoor seating and hanging plants.

aAzQ7l.jpg

The espresso bar, complete with espresso machine and an assortment of flavored syrups to make all those tasty drinks.

n9bzal.jpg

Or maybe you don't want espresso, and would rather have an ice cold soda from the fountain instead!

j2RIGl.jpg

Overview of the first floor, complete with split spiral staircase to reach the lounge area.

wOGOtl.jpg

Overview of the second floor, complete with comfy chairs and couches.

Album with additional images

There are some more pictures at the link above, including some other details such as ceiling fans and a dumpster behind the building.

This was my first ever large scale MOC, and the first I have done since I got back into Lego this year. The last time I made a MOC was when I was just a kid and making spaceships in 1990. Sure, the photos are not the best, but I had a great time building it. Soon I will post pictures of other modular buildings I have made since this one to add to the street.

Thank you so much!

EDIT: I forgot to add the category to the subtitle. It is Category 3: Classic Modulars. I am unable to PM a moderator for this change for some reason.

A very nice looking modular with some very interesting equipment built there 'phonciplebone', a different but nice looking soda dispenser and that's one espresso machine ! :grin:

Good luck and Brick On ! :classic:

I really like it! The dispenser and espresso machine are very well done, and the split staircase is a nice touch. Great job!

Nice and appropriately detailed. Nice Marvel additions with the Hulk, Thor, the Lizard and Deadpool.

Edited by gedren_y

EDIT: I forgot to add the category to the subtitle. It is Category 3: Classic Modulars. I am unable to PM a moderator for this change for some reason.

Done. I had to shorten what you had in your subtitle to fit the additional text.

I love all the little interior details/furnishings and the use of space without it looking crowded. The soda machine is great!

Excellent cafe, the tables outside and the flower boxes in front of the windows are my favorite parts :classic: