Hoexbroe

Barbershop

indexed.gif B-OM-29A

Hi guys,

I present you with the barbershop and it´s bigger neighbour (still not specified, but could be turned into the "Five and Dime" shop Lightning Tiger keeps talking about... :wink: )

barbershop_r.jpg

Buildings will not have interior decorations, as this block will be situated in a corner of the layout. The brown building doesnt even have an end-wall.

But I DID complete the back-side, as the spectator will be *just* able to catch a glimpse of the behinds;

dsc05480.jpg

dsc05478.jpg

The beown building is done in teh same style as the City Hotel (if somebody still remember the building presented with the Art Deco cinema), which I liked a lot;

dsc05482.jpg

And for the final photo, a view of the entrance to the barbershop. The sign is still waiting for its sticker. Is the name "B-Sharp" too used already¿?

dsc05481.jpg

Edited by Phred

I :wub: these modulars 'Hoexbroe', cute barbershop and yeah, that does look like a multi-storey five & dime.....F.W. Woolworth ? :grin:

Keep going and Brick On 'Hoexbroe' ! :grin:

Too bad you aren't doing interiors, especially when you did such a great job on the exterior. I really like the facade on the brown building and the fire escape on the back is neat :thumbup: The barbershop pole is also very recognizable :classic:

Another great addition to your (truly spectacular) upcoming diorama. Keep them coming! :) I particularly like the lamppost.

Two great buildings Hoexbroe. :thumbup:

My favorite is the brown building with arches. What color did you use between the windows, Dark Orange or Medium Dark Flesh?

Two great buildings Hoexbroe. :thumbup:

My favorite is the brown building with arches. What color did you use between the windows, Dark Orange or Medium Dark Flesh?

Dark orange.