Pandora

Friendsify Your Avatar - Raffle Winners!

Jackjonespaw, you were last week's winner, but I still haven't heard from you. :look:

Yes, I PM'd you the details. Sorry for the late response.

Received my package today and checked it thoroughly! :grin: Thanks again for this great prize and thank you very much for the bonus accessories! :thumbup:

Congrats, Jackjonespaw and Mr Meleca! And good luck to all the other raffle entrants! :sweet:

Yes, I PM'd you the details. Sorry for the late response.

No worries, there was no time limit (within reason), I just want to make sure that winners receive their prizes.

Received my package today and checked it thoroughly! :grin: Thanks again for this great prize and thank you very much for the bonus accessories! :thumbup:

You are most welcome, glad it got there safely. :thumbup:

Congratulations Dazmundo! and Sandy!

Silly me, I drew two names out of the pick-a-brick cup by accident this week, so you are both this week's raffle winners! :grin:

Send me a PM with your details and a polybag (and a little extra :wink: ) will be winging its way to you. Eventually. :blush:

Mr Meleca, you were last week's winner, but I have yet to hear from you. Jackjonespaw, your prize will be on its way to you soon, I just haven't had chance to get to the post office yet.

Congratulations Holodoc and purpleparadox!

The draw was late, due to my topsy-turvy work schedule last weekend, so to make up for it I deliberately drew two more names! :grin:

purpleparadox - please PM me your details so I can send you your prize; Holodoc - I think I have your details somewhere so I'll get your prize in the post soon.

I'm still waiting for PMs with details from both Mr Meleca and Dazmundo.

Given that Summer of Friends is now winding down, I'll make another draw each day until Friday (ie three more draws) so if you haven't won yet, there's still a chance of winning! :grin:

If you have won, once more please remember to check your prize as there should be some small extras there. :sweet:

Congrats to everyone who has won! this thread will now be under heavy watch from medefault_laugh_new.gif

I nearly forgot to draw today, with all the excitement of the Friends Designers Interview, but it's still today where I am (or something :wacko: ), so today's lucky Name-Out-Of-The-Hat is....

Redhead1982! Congratulations!!

PM me your details, and a Friends polybag (and more?) will be on its way to you! :grin:

I'm still waiting on details from Dazmundo and Mr Meleca... :look:

Congratulations Holodoc and purpleparadox!

Wow - this came unexpected! :cry_happy:

Nevertheless - a big THANK YOU!

Excitement ON!

To join in with Holodoc and Purpleparadox, this contest was a great one, and the raffle was a nice surprise. Once again, thank you for holding the contest!

A new day, a new draw. It seems constant vigilance pays off...

Congrats to everyone who has won! this thread will now be under heavy watch from medefault_laugh_new.gif

Congratulations Legonardo!

You've shortened your name, no? Anyway, you should know the drill by now, send me a PM with your details etc, etc :sweet:

Wow - this came unexpected! :cry_happy:

Nevertheless - a big THANK YOU!

Excitement ON!

And I'll second that statement! :sweet: Thanks a ton!!

You are both most welcome! Glad to know that things are getting to their destinations. :laugh:

Only one more draw to go :cry_sad: but then we enter the excitement of the voting period for the building contests! :cry_happy: So have a look around the forums and see all the marvellous entries (I'll be posting thmbnails and links) and I'll also be announcing the prizes for the contest, too! :excited:

A new day, a new draw. It seems constant vigilance pays off...

Hopefully that means it's my turn now. . . :laugh:

Congrats!

Thanks for hosting this awesome contest, I Can't wait for my prize to arrive!default_laugh_new.gif

congrats to all the other winners!

Thanks, Pandora! I got mine today and was very excited to open it. But then my boyfriend (who picked up my mail) said, he opened it as he 'didn't' know about the contents of the mail (he thought it was one my secret BL orders :angry: ). He was surprised to see the extras, whereas I, on the other hand, liked them instantly (the light bluish purse/bag was on my wanted list!). Lucky for me, he's not into Friends, so I get a bunch of new little extras.

Once again, thanks for the raffle prize and organizing the Summer of Friends!

I had my small packet in the mailbox yesterday. Yay! :moar:

(the light bluish purse/bag was on my wanted list!)

I didn't even know it existed. :blush:

The red kitchen accessories were on my list as I already have the yellow ones.

Thank you sooo much for this great parts! :wub_drool:

Just received my package in the mail! It's great! :sweet:

Thanks a million for the prize, especially the extras. I love the basket and purses/handbags. :classic:

SoF was a fun experience, let's do more along that vein someday!

Edited by purpleparadox

Congratulations to all prize-winners. :wink: I can't wait for the final draw. Good luck everyone.