Oky

Modular Madness: Garden Pavilion

indexed.gif B-OM-31B

Hello everyone. I don't usually build in the City theme, but I do dabble in it sometimes, and I couldn't resist entering this great contest. So without further ado, I present to you my entry, a quaint little garden with a pavilion that can be rented for weddings and other events! On the sidewalk in the front, a nurse is taking an old man for a stroll in his wheelchair, and a nerd is rolling by on his Segway, being yellow and nerdy.

7665330102_b722c9f4c5_z.jpg

Garden Pavilion by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

As you can see, walls surround the garden for privacy, and there are vines growing all over the walls and the roof of the pavilion.

7665308420_76fcacf30d_z.jpg

Here you can see the couple that's getting married. They like the outdoors, which is why they are getting married here instead of at the town hall.

7665327236_acc8b06274_z.jpg

And here are their friends and family watching the wedding, all dressed up in their best clothes. You can also see the musician they hired playing his keyboard.

7665304548_309ff22e24_z.jpg

On the other side of the pavilion, there is a buffet table with lots of food and drinks, including the big wedding cake with tiny versions of the bride and groom on top!

7665301104_7be23080f7_z.jpg

You can see more pictures in my photostream. I hope you like it. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for improvement. :classic:

Let the Modular Madness continue! :devil:

Excellent MOC Oky! :thumbup:

I love the roof of the pavilion. Also, the food on the table looks excellent! :sweet:

That MOC is just stunning. :wink: I like the pavillion in the middle, all that greenery and oh, all those gold pieces.

Well done, Oky!

I like the details you put in your MOC.

The wedding cake is plain brilliant! :wub_drool:

Wonderful garden and beautiful touching scene.....a wedding...aw, it's cute and sweet. (just don't remind the groom ten years later eh ! :laugh: )

Good luck 'Oky' and Brick On....hope there is some cake left ? :grin:

Excellent pavilion, the food on the table well done, especially the cake :thumbup:

The segway outside is neat little detail too :classic:

Great work Oky. Its nice to see that even after thousnds of years someome still looks after santa :tongue:. Great job on everything and the best of luck :classic: .

Edited by The Joker1

Lovely! I love all the details and the composition. You manage to build a lot of details in a small area. The cake looks tasty!

Nice work, full of details. :thumbup:

I love the wedding cake with the two tony minifigure at the top :classic:

Good luck for the contest :thumbup:

This is a great idea, and the pavilion is skilfully designed. And the food looks delicious :)

The Weird Al reference is just the right thing to top it off...

That's a great outdoor wedding scene. The pavilion looks perfect for the occasion, and the garden is big enough for a small ceremony. Well done and good luck in the contest! :thumbup:

Awesome garden pavilion.. My LEGO church can use that pavilion for weddings.

The segway is very nice! Love those details in such a small area. Brick on Oky!