Sid Sidious

Modular Madness: Junkyard

indexed.gif B-OM-31C

What city doesn't have at least one vacant lot full of junk? This junkyard owner is trying his best to run a business, but those pesky kids keep trespassing.

Those kids won't leave him alone...

img_0189.jpg

This is what he's selling.

img_0192.jpg

img_0194.jpg

This is what a minifigure would see when entering the junkyard. Maybe those dogs should be chained up...

img_0197.jpg

The owner and the kids.

img_0201.jpg

This is my entry, I hope you have as much fun looking at it as I had building it.

wow, that looks like so realistic, the way you have arranged all the scrap into organized chaos makes it very life like. The security dogs are a real nice touch and they are what you would expect. The fence is brilliant and I can just imagine the kids trying to find a way in to have a play like we all did when we were younger.

Well done, a fantastic entry for the competition. :thumbup:

At first when I saw junkyard in your title I was like recreation??? After seeing the build though it fits perfectly :thumbup:

Nice work on the fence and piles of junk :classic:

Great junkyard 'Sid Sidious', in the future boys will have to dodge the girl's father with that rifle eh ? :laugh:

Good luck and Brick On ! :grin:

It looks great! I love the idea and all the details. It would be great as a real Lego set I think. The colours and composition are nice. Good luck in the competition!

Great MOC. I like it a lot :thumbup:

Good luck for the contest :thumbup:

Very cool, one of the best gritty modulars I've seen. I'd love to see this between some other mocs, keep it up.

There is to much to be said about the details! Really impressive. It remins me one of my neighbour who was in that business.

Keep going.

This is great. I love the use of the old style dogs. The huge tiles out front are a nice shortcut but I can't help imagining it looking better with the uniform 2x2s. Great work, either way.