mephistopheles

[WIP] Woodward Avalonia

Ok, it's a lake, then, but my criticism still stands, the lake is too square. If you could round off the innermost corner of the lake it would look a lot better IMO.

The first picture is a bit blurry, but your walkway is looking good, and the house on the right. :thumbup:

Great to see you continuing on this! The tower looks stunning and I like your path design :thumbup: Going to be an impressive layout for sure :classic:

Wow, this is already amazing!!

Are the buildings inspired by medieval Hungarian architecture?

Also great new tower!

edit: @Soccerkid, you beat me with some seconds!

Edited by DaMaximus

Looking really good, the only thing that I'd change is the path. For my taste it looks a little too straight. I'd make the fringes more fuzzy if you know what I mean.

Great to see you continuing on this! The tower looks stunning and I like your path design :thumbup: Going to be an impressive layout for sure :classic:

Thank you!

Wow, this is already amazing!!

Are the buildings inspired by medieval Hungarian architecture?

Also great new tower!

edit: @Soccerkid, you beat me with some seconds!

No it's not like Hungarian architecture at all. What you see is the result of my efforts to come up with a very detailed building style that differs from what Derfel is doing. This Mephistopheles style :)

Looking really good, the only thing that I'd change is the path. For my taste it looks a little too straight. I'd make the fringes more fuzzy if you know what I mean.

I know what you are saying. The reason why the main path, which is actually more aroad is so straight is that Woodward is a "new" town. The area has been liberated by Lord Mephistopheles who had given orders to construct his new hometown.

I'll keep continuously building this layout. There is no upper limit and crazy lot of work to do :)

Looking really good; I would say add some leaves and foilage scattered around the path and you shouldn't have any trouble with it's straighness. The lake's looking good too; do you plan on 1x1 trans-clear/lightblue/blue round plates to finish it off?