Myko

Modular Madness: Terrace Apartments / Barbershop

Very impressive modular. I especially like the terrace. It looks like a cozy spot to sit and look at the city life.

I'm new to Eurobricks but love this place! Do you guys (the master builders who overwhelm me with their creations, like this one) ever post or sell design instructions for your MOCs? I would love to build this!

Thanks for making Lego cool, eh!

I'm new to Eurobricks but love this place! Do you guys (the master builders who overwhelm me with their creations, like this one) ever post or sell design instructions for your MOCs? I would love to build this!

Thanks for making Lego cool, eh!

Thanks ToweledAvenger, and welcome to Eurobricks Forum. You spoke my thoughts there exactly. I have seen so many beautiful things pasing through this forum and would love to build it myself. I have done so with two modulars, one from J.J. Geers and one from Sonicstarlight, but to have the building instructions for more building, would be very welcome to me.

I'd love to build this as well. I remember seeing it about a year ago, and I think it's brilliant.

We've bought a number of instructions online, and reverse engineered a few of which there were no instructions available in LDD (just for personal use, of course), all of which was great fun.

I coded a "lxf to bricklink wanted list" programme thingy, to auto generate Bricklink XML wanted lists from ldd-files, and together with the instructions generator of LDD (however bad it is), we've managed to build quite a few "Third party MOCs" to expand our town.

Recently, I even took up designing one myself from scratch. If ever I get to finish it, I shall publish it here.

Keep putting those bricks together, Myko!

Edited by Withacee