I had no problems to getting on technicbricks

tryed again and it works fine

something must go wrong somewhere :hmpf_bad:

Yesterday while writing a foreward I wanted to finally redirect TBs from blogspot.com to its own domain (technicbricks.com).

In the process I got some issues and also had to leave home in the middle - That's why it remained inaccessible for sometime.

As it involves DNS configuration it can take awhile to propagate properly, but everything should be fine now and you should be able to reach it from a few more URLs.

www.technicbricks.blogspot.com

www.technicbricks.com

technicbricks.com

Thanks for your patience!

Ok that explains it, guess my DNS server still is caching the old value, noticed it was down earlier today

Yes its problem with dns, I have same problem so I changed it to google 8.8.8.8.

I tried every browsers, tried many anonymizers but they say that page was not found.That is strange, I hope this will be solved, TB is my favorite technic site.

I tried blogspot and technicbricks.com adress.Same problem.

Also that site above say this-

It's not just you!

http://technicbricks.com looks down from here.

Edited by Ondra

Technicbricks.com works just fine here in the Pacific Northwest of the USA. smiley_tongue.gif

Technicbricks.com works just fine here in the Pacific Northwest of the USA. smiley_tongue.gif

Nope, it is down for me just 300 miles from you. Haven't been able to access it all day. That suggests that there is nothing wrong with the server but it is a DNS issue. Some ISPs must have the updated DNS information and others do not. Apparently my provider has the wrong DNS information because it says the domain does not exist.