Sign in to follow this  
The Blue Brick

Lego Magazine Scan of Hockey Arena.

I was wondering if anyone had a scan of a Lego Magazine that included a page with the NHL hockey arena and stands. It had all kinds of minifigures in the background. Also, if my memory serves me correctly, the magazine had a page what I believe was a parade with all kinds of minifigures. I'm guessing the magazine was from 2003-05. I'm not entirely sure, but anything would be appreciated. Thanks. :classic:

Edited by The Blue Brick

I do not have a scan, but the issue with the hockey arena is September-October 2004. You can check the links in this topic to see if any of them have the scan.

I do not have a scan, but the issue with the hockey arena is September-October 2004. You can check the links in this topic to see if any of them have the scan.

Thanks, and I found the scan. The funny thing is that there is kind of a small easter egg in the stands. If you look closely, you will see a Batman minifigure, which I always dreamed of TLG making into a real theme at the theme. The funny thing is that a few years later, it became a reality. I found the scan with this link.

http://www.miniland.nl/LEGOclub/lego%20magazine%20lezen.htm

He is on the right side of the stands and is sort of blocked by the word "Sports!".

Once again thanks for the link. I always found that quite funny. :classic:

Edited by The Blue Brick