It's been a while since I've posted a regular MOC (as opposed to an animation) on Eurobricks :sceptic: , but I'm particularly proud of this one (and am trying to get it turned into a set on Cuusoo: bit.ly/LK5hH0). It is inspired by some of my favorite sets from the LEGO action themes of my youth (the early 90s). The Crystal Exploer Sub and Flying Time Vessel should be really obvious influences to anyone familiar with them :tongue:

7634562440_ed20c7ed5e_z.jpg

This is the "default configuration" because I think it looks the best like this, but the different vehicle components are all designed to be exchanged eaily to convert it into a number of more traditional vehicles.

7634544804_591c9a227d_n.jpg7634543788_bdae34920b_n.jpg

7634542772_47f1c038cc_n.jpg7634540968_3cd3d59c1e_n.jpg

7634539100_38b87fc202_n.jpg7634540262_fcb68ee194_n.jpg

View inside the cockpit:

7634552396_17dfff5b81_z.jpg

View inside the trunk:

7634548134_a6e97a67d1_z.jpg

I originally built this vehicle as a semi-trailer:

7620340690_b3a11fe4ce_z.jpg

More photos on flickr. Let me know what you think (and go support it on Cuusoo if you like it!):sweet:

7634535536_54bf662a6a_z.jpg

Very creative. It reminds me of that car/plane I've seen before. :laugh: I love how versatile you've made the vehicle. It's got everything covered(land, sea & air).

Kewl. It reminds me of the Magic School Bus! :laugh:

It seems that this news team always gets the news first.

Very nice, it's funny how you call this regular :laugh: I like the different modes :thumbup:

This is so awesome. I just found your Youtube channel just over a month or two ago, and your creations are just so creative. Your stop motions are also too funny. :laugh:

I really enjoy this creation as it almost modular, and you can interchange different sections to create different vehicles. :wub:

PS: I supported in a heartbeat. :classic:

Kewl. It reminds me of the Magic School Bus! :laugh:

It seems that this news team always gets the news first.

The Magic School Bus was definitely an inspiration :classic:

This is so awesome. I just found your Youtube channel just over a month or two ago, and your creations are just so creative. Your stop motions are also too funny. :laugh:

I really enjoy this creation as it almost modular, and you can interchange different sections to create different vehicles. :wub:

PS: I supported in a heartbeat. :classic:

Thanks so much! :shark: