Sign in to follow this  
Legonardo

Watching Lindinis

7635787788_99d9b578ef_c.jpg

7635787064_91dcb6d6cf_z.jpg

Richard an Jason (Jason wearing his angry face, I forgot to tell him it's cold here :laugh:)

more pics soon!

~Legonardo

Every time I see the "angry face" on Kel, I think: "Kelperth Smash!" hehe

Nice work on the snow details. I think someone (ZC maybe) commented how they usually don't like the red/yellow combo, but it really works here.

Thanks for letting me visit! Next time, I'll bring the fur-lined cloak! :laugh:

Every time I see the "angry face" on Kel, I think: "Kelperth Smash!" hehe

Nice work on the snow details. I think someone (ZC maybe) commented how they usually don't like the red/yellow combo, but it really works here.

Thanks for letting me visit! Next time, I'll bring the fur-lined cloak! :laugh:

Haha, hope you enjoyed your stay! I will be trying to add more characters in my upcoming MOCs, although I may not be able to do those with parts I don't have

glad you liked it!

Nice build! :thumbup:

As from what I see on the Avalonian map your land Glevum is in the middle of Avalonia, nowhere near the midgardian border. Am I missing something? Can you provide me some "story" or a link to it if I missed it? Thanks!

7612579574_5cbfa37275_b.jpg

Lindinis, at the northern border, neighbor to buckland. my small "side project" :sweet:

Edited by Legonardo Davidy

Nice tower, the stone section looks good and the wood part on top is excellent. I like how you used the wall panels too, and the rockwork that goes up the side of the tower a little is a nice touch :thumbup:

Edited by soccerkid6

I really like the stone pattern on the tower, especially on the side with the door. The big piece of ice hanging on the roof looks like it's going to fall off. Awesome job on that! :thumbup:

Looks great, I really like the ice and snow on the tower. Also the colors are nice, although I'm not a fan of yellow it does look medieval. Also nice new fig, the two capes are always nice! :classic:

It has a really classic castle feel to it with the red roof and the yellow part below! Reminds me of the 6086! :wub:

Great work on securing the borders into the green paradise!

Nice tower! I like the yellow and brown siding, and the snow scattered on the ground. I love the snow on the roof. Good MOC!

Nice tower, i really like the snow piled up on the roof and the woodwork on the upper section. The snow scattered on the grounds is an effective way to break up the ground too. :classic: I can't help thinking that it needs something in the front right hand corner though - there is a lot of open space there! :look: