I made this snow mobile a while ago, tweaked it a bit so it would make a realistic set and then I added this small bit of landscape.

Mys sister made the seals.

You can also support this at Cuusoo.

1342618942m_DISPLAY.jpg

1342619086m_DISPLAY.jpg

1342619258m_DISPLAY.jpg

At the back there's a crane and two solar panels which can fold inwards to protect them from icy winds when necessary.

1342619528m_DISPLAY.jpg

The doors open Delorean-style. equipment can be atached into the exterior pockets like ski's or backpacks.

1342619673m_DISPLAY.jpg

I also made a Jeep to go with the snow mobile, you might have seen it before in my Modular Madness contest entry.

1342619052m_DISPLAY.jpg

It's my most effective 5-wide car design as it can actually fit a minifigure (my other 5-wides don't).

1342619722m_DISPLAY.jpg

1342619879m_DISPLAY.jpg

I hope you liked my first post in the Action themes forum :laugh:

Feel free to support, during the design I had Cuusoo in mind.

More pictures can be found at mocpages.

Edited by Sebeus I

:wub: those seals! That is one very fine MOC there, I do like the chunky-ness of arctic vehicles.

The landscaping is fantastic too, very clever SNOTing and I love the little broken off sections of ice-sheet.

Thank you for deciding to post here in Action :classic::thumbup:

I like a lot the the snow mobile both the seals :thumbup:

Great model, I will support on CUUSO :classic:

Woah! Love the vehicles. This is pretty neat. :classic:

And those seals are fantastic!

Thanks a lot, my sister gets really motivated by all these nice comments on her seals, more animals are on the way, I can hardly keep up with building suitable diorama's for them :laugh:

Great MOC! The 2 vehicles look very real :thumbup: The landscaping and seals are excellent too.

I supported on CUUSOO and I hope you make it to 10000 supporters :classic:

AWESOME creation 'Sebeus I', neat 4x4 and almost beyond AWESOME tracked vehicle plus not forgetting those cute little black seals....Brick On in the snow 'Sebeus I' !

Totally love the snow-rover with the tracks. And great work with the presentation as well: small details such as the seals really say something about a MOC! Is it easy to work together with your sister? I know I’d have a hard time with my brothers – we all have so different tastes.

Totally love the snow-rover with the tracks. And great work with the presentation as well: small details such as the seals really say something about a MOC! Is it easy to work together with your sister? I know I’d have a hard time with my brothers – we all have so different tastes.

Well, she does have a special taste...

1309866366m_DISPLAY.jpg

llama's in space :hmpf:

But whenever I build a diorama she's always happy to make some animals to go with it :laugh:

Edited by Sebeus I

I like the snowmobile very much for its good looking exterior and many details. The seals and ice are well done too! :thumbup: The jeep seems to me not suitable in these ice grounds. Good luck at cuuoso!

Thanks

Actually if Polar Xpress is real this is what it should look like :thumbup:

Haha, funny but absolutely true :laugh: