Sign in to follow this  
Captain Nemo

Hello Eurobricks!

Hello Eurobricks,

I've been an outside viewer of Eurobricks for a while now, and I joined a few months ago. I’ve been a fan of Lego for years, and am now entering the tough stage of copping with college and keeping a Lego life.

I've have had problems when attempting to join, in part to my forgetfulness (In terms of my Username, Password, etc), and in an inability to find answers to my questions, so I really haven’t done anything since the many months when I first joined (And subsequently picked a username I now don’t like). If anyone could help me out that would be great, as I also can't seem to find any way to contact moderators, admins, etc—since I can’t send messages. The main thing I wanted to change my username (Or if not possible, be able to remove my account to start anew, which is another problem entirely), but am unable to do so? Is it possible to have a moderator/admin/etc. change it for me, or do I have to wait until I post enough?

Thanks, and I hope to become a great member of Eurobricks

~Tim

Welcome to Eurobricks 'Captain Nemo.' I know you can change your username after being a member for one year or a certain number of posts, but I'm not too entirely sure. :grin:

I'm sure someone in our community will help you out. I hope you are able to cope with college and Lego though. I have heard from some members though that having Lego actually made them do better in school. We are all different though. Good luck in this upcoming school year. :wink:

Hello everyone! Thanks for replying, hope to see you all in other forms here! I'm a big Batman/Superhero fan so you could see me in the licensed sections.