Sign in to follow this  
Axle

I'm back!

Hello there!

I dunno if anyone remembers me at all, but i'm back after my "dark ages", which I thought would never happen o:

I "left" Lego around 2008, my last big set being the Temple of the Crystal Skull (Or whatever it was called), and then grew out of it over a summer.

Every once in a while I'd check back on this website to see what sets were out, but only for a few minutes. I've missed a good few sets >.<

What got me back was when I was cleaning my room last week, I was cleaning the shelves and had to move the last of my Lego models that were intact ( The Sphinx from the Adventurers theme, the Black Seas Barracuda and a small ship that I built myself). After I cleaned the shelves I thought I'd set them up in a way that looked neat. And then thought "Hm, I might just make a car to go with that, maybe another minifig, " and so on, until my room was in the worst state it had been in years with Lego everywhere. :D I also got started on trying to recreate my favourite Lego set of all time, the Dragon Fortress, but then got distracted making other small things, and it seems my creative spark is back :3 Today I was in Tescos to get a card for my dad's birthday, and saw some of the cheap Lego Star Wars sets. So, I bought my first 2 Lego sets for the first time in 4 years, and it feels good to be back :D

What I've done over the last 4 years of absence:

I've been making Live-Action comedy WWII films on youtube: Www.youtube.com/1944wars

I've also been making TF2 animations (I wanna make some Minifigs and 2Fort in Lego too :D ) on the same channel

I got a girlfriend ( Woop! :3 )

I made prop guns and costumes for film making,

and I got contact lenses :P

So yeah, I'm happy to be back here :) I miss Lego, it was such a big part of my life before Secondary school, and now with only 1 year left, it's came back into it :D

I'll be making some MOC's as soon as my room is tidy again ( If it ever is ;) )

- Axle

Welcome back, Axle. Feels strange welcoming a member who's been registered longer than I.:laugh: 

I definitely don't remember you as a user, but I've seen your name around some old threads. Glad to hear you've escaped the Dark Ages, and let's hope you never have another time away from Lego!

Welcome back to Eurobrick's.

I am sure it will not take you long to settle back into hear.I hope you have fun on the forum's.:classic:

I don't know you, but welcome back anyhow! It's also good to see someone else who likes LEGO and TF2 together. Could you give me the link to your channel? :tongue:

Thanks for the welcome :) As soon as I get batteries for my camera, it'll be photo taking time of some MOCs :D

Welcome back!

As someone who also left Lego in '08 and just recently got back into it, I feel you bro. default_satisfied.gif

It's good to be back, isn't it?