Sign in to follow this  
Ruslik

Spiders and flies

This was an exciting scene in the book. Good job with the transition to Lego! The foliage is great, but my favourite part is the spider. Quite an interesting build! :thumbup:

Looks really good, man. I only wish the spider's legs ended in a bit more of a point, rather than flat, but that's not a big issue.

Great MOC, great spider, love the way the dwarves are captured, love your Bilbo, looking forward to see more MOCs from you. :thumbup:

Only thing I would add is the ring on Bilbo's hand.

Edited by SheepEater

Looks really good, man. I only wish the spider's legs ended in a bit more of a point, rather than flat, but that's not a big issue.

I agree, maybe add some horn/teeth/pointy pieces to the end of the legs like Shelob has? And also round off the abdomen on the spider? Other than that though, this MOC looks great and the spider is also really cool as is. Very nice work!

This is a great MOC! As most have said, the spider is interesting and has a nice design. The foliage is a nice detail. Can't wait for the movie!

Edited by Lightning Dragon

Great MOC, you've fitted so much in. it looks great with all the plants and undergrowth! :sweet: Love the spider too!

Nice job! :thumbup:

I really like the way you designed the spiders, and how such an iconic scene is captured in a small space.

Looks great! I love the upside down beard piece for upside down hair! The spider's nice, too!

Edited by JackJonespaw